Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

39 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

I mean "touring" as an audience and not an artist is like peak jobless behaviour  but like... who cares...  and spreading accusations about him is hella weird 

The touring thing isn't really bad. But the constant extremist behavior of the attention seeking and disregard for others is pretty unhealthy. 

I mean this guy probably can't boot windows manually and thinks he's going to find ip addresses. Delusions of grandeur, attention seeking, extreme emotional outbursts. It's not a good look guy. 

Defamation only works, if you ARENT doing the things that is claimed you are doing beyond all reasonable doubt. Which is clearly not the case.

It is one thing to defend yourself, and address the claims made. But he's not doing that. 

this is like when one of those soccer players going down on purpose and screaming while grabbing their ankle. 

He's just a bit crazy coocoo cunt. Lana herself eggs him on so he's not gonna stop. I personally believe it's extremely obnoxious and insane to follow her around the way he does but until that restraining order gets filed let's just keep an eyelash on him

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

He's just a bit crazy coocoo cunt. Lana herself eggs him on so he's not gonna stop. I personally believe it's extremely obnoxious and insane to follow her around the way he does but until that restraining order gets filed let's just keep an eyelash on him

How should Lana respond nicely, or should she even respond?. She seems like she is super nice and seems kinda worried she would say anything that would upset her fans. Like everyone stole all her music, and she was like, "geez you little snickerdoodles." 🤣 

22 minutes ago, Rivers said:

he would lose 1000s of dollars in attorney fees, and then can be counter sued, for a false lawsuit. Like this guy seriously has an extreme problem with extreme attention seeking and histrionic personality disorder.

This dude spent more money on this tour than we make in years and probably never worked and never will. it doesnt hurt if the money is coming out of your daddy's pocket

Just now, Quincy said:

Yeah it’s all over Reddit too. The mods said no one is allowed to post about him anymore on there :derpna3:

What if I told you that I've never even seen a single comment from a moderator on that sub :wub:

5 minutes ago, Rivers said:

How should Lana respond nicely, or should she even respond?. She seems like she is super nice and seems kinda worried she would say anything that would upset her fans. Like everyone stole all her music, and she was like, "geez you little snickerdoodles." 🤣 

Well she apparently enjoys it is the thing. If she doesn't I encourage her to let him know because maybe it would help him find a direction in life

2 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

What if I told you that I've never even seen a single comment from a moderator on that sub :wub:

Until last night and every mod reply to me has been massively downvoted haha

He has no case against anyone unless there were actual death threats. I’m highly suspicious of that. It’s incredibly difficult to prove and win a defamation suit. He needs to sit tf down 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

If you're constantly up in someone's face wherever they go, and people are like, hey, you are all up in the front everytime causing a disturbance, it's not defamation. 

Defamation is like, "this person is a serial killer, or an embezzler, or a racketeer" and you don't have any evidence they have done any of those things. 

It's like that guy who yelled out NO!, obnoxiously, during did you know, that one concert. It was pretty rude and just obnoxious. Like I guess these people have little situational awareness and can't sense the vibe of people around them. Maybe a little autism, maybe a little bit of bad parenting, *always giving a kid whatever they wanted. 

i have 0 issue with people going to shows, meeting her, etc, so this does not come from a place of jealousy or anything like that. but the longer someone pursues a celebrity and creates a bigger parasocial relationship with them in their head, the closer we get to a yolana/selena situation where it becomes dangerous

the more someone exposes themselves to one person and follows them round the globe, they subconsciously break boundaries down in their head, and what was unacceptable behaviour at one point then seems okay to do, and that is how stalkers are born

i am happy lana knows her fans love her, but it’s going to get to a point where i am genuinely concerned for her safety because some fans may think they are actually friends with her. posting those sorts of instagram stories SCREAM sociopath and it’s really concerning that they are throwing threats around possibly for attention

i am fully aware lana is not my friend and she is just someone i admire and will never have an actual relation to, which is how ALL fans should see her. the subreddit banning discussions like that is just ridiculous and cupcake behaviour. it shouldnt be off limits to genuinely call people out (as long as you’re not bullying or doxxing them lmao)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Don't you send like cease and desist letters to the concerned parties before talking about it so openly? :isee:
Besides, not sure how one can go about requesting Reddit, Instagram, TwitterX to handle mere users' IP addresses like that?

I think there is truth to the storie we've heard about this guy, there is hearsay, and then fabrications. His little rant looks more like a plea for people to stop talking about him than anything.

But my thing is, if you're sooo adament about being front and center at every show just so you can have your thousandth interaction with her, and then making it a mission to be present at all of her social engagements, and then we hear that that person has an attitude... people are in the right to share their experiences and call out the obsessive stan behaviour. :agree:

14 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Don't you send like cease and desist letters to the concerned parties before talking about it so openly? 

Yes, Unless one of y'all threatened to slash his tires or something. 😬

Actually him making claims that he is going to ruin your lives with lawsuits without reason or evidence is just as bad as what he is claiming. 

You can't say, I'm going to destroy your life, if you don't agree to my demands. 

8 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

the hell did i miss what happened omg

IMG-9639.jpg

me & the girls honest reaction after some dude named ricardo just promised to get us fired from our jobs (we dont wanna work anyway)

the-beatles-smile.gif

i dont even have a twitter or rly know whats going on i just wanted to shitpost but his story is giving copypasta so

I’ve seen him ask people in the comment sections on Insta to stop badmouthing him so I think some might have taken it too far to be honest. I remember people writing absolute shit comments online about Win Edwards, even here. Some of the comments were disgusting. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ricardo has received similar comments, and if he has, it’s kinda understandable why he’d react like this. (It might be empty threats to make people stop though.) I hope he hasn’t received death threats, no one deserves those from immature fans.

I know there are fans in every music fandom who goes to several shows, but there are very few that go to all shows… and even fewer that make sure they get barricade for every show. And goes to events just because Lana will be there? I don’t know, something about that does make me uncomfortable. I can’t imagine dropping everything or reschedule plans just to see my favorite artist. And like Rorman mentioned in another thread, I’d just feel weird and worry Lana would think I’m weird too. It just… doesn’t seem like a normal thing to do. Is it harmless? For now, it seems. Might not have to develop into something bad but… yeah.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

This guy is giving off mental health problems vibes. No, he doesn't have a case. What's he going to sue for, defamation? Those cases are extremely difficult to ever go to trial and if they did, he would lose 1000s of dollars in attorney fees, and then can be counter sued, for a false lawsuit. Like this guy seriously has an extreme problem with extreme attention seeking and histrionic personality disorder.

People with HPD have a high desire for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[1] They very often may exhibit rather pervasive and persistent provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own wants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

this is just ridiculous :air: 

8 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

the hell did i miss what happened omg

IMG-9639.jpg

does he really think someone is gonna lose their job over talking shit about him on reddit? :thumb3:

i do agree the the hate train has become a little much considering lana doesn't seem to mind his behavior, but i really hope he takes this backlash as a sign to stop being obnoxious to other fans.

violets in your eyes