Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

soooo I figured I'd make a big art dump here, see what you guys think. Maybe I'll do requests if anyone really wants. I haven't been drawing much lately... Anyway, sorry to promote myself, but..

my tumblr is fuckyeahgoldeen.tumblr.com so follow me if you want to see more :P I have a /drawing tag where I post most of them. (I also tag some with /sketch only if they aren't that good but Im going to go back and fix that because I think there's only one thats in sketch but not drawing haha... I'll just make them all under #drawing)

Sorry I used instagram filters for some of them lol...

Marina (my most recent one. She signed it when I saw her a few weeks ago)

tumblr_mn7nw0tIRx1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmc8hmcxcx1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

(This one got 69 notes <3 )

tumblr_mm0gd4TQVk1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Hayley Williams

tumblr_mlj1n63YL01r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Marina and Charli

tumblr_mjz342tiH91r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjw5f9V4lD1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Victoria from Revenge (I didn't have a pencil so I couldn't erase... Actually really proud of this since it's in pen)

tumblr_mjh3oppPMK1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Lana (This one didn't turn out as good)

tumblr_mjgq17q3hx1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Brooke Candy lol

tumblr_mjavw6zjnw1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Another Lana one (I don't usually color things but I had some pastels and just went kind of crazy with it)

tumblr_mhtvo3amvH1r6wpabo1_1280.jpg

Sky Ferreira (gave it to her at her show <3)

tumblr_mo55obgX0N1r6wpabo1_500.jpg

lmao @ brooke candy

you're so awesome!

love the charli and sky ones. those are the best! you are so talented. amazing work!!!!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Sky!!! :flutter:

And Victoria looks very good too, you're talented! What did Sky say when you handed her the drawing?

Thanks! I posted the Sky one on Instagram the day of the concert and she liked it on Instagram and then during her last song I handed her a folder with the drawing in it and she touched my hand and might've said something like thank you (it's kind of fuzzy now lol) and then when I met her she said "you're the one who did that drawing right?" And I said yea and she said its really good and her mom was with her and her mom said its really good too and that I have a talent or something like that and it was really cool so now I want to give every artist the pictures I draw of them lol, it's a good conversation piece if you get to meet them. I'm giving Charli hers on Wednesday and putting my twitter Handel on the folder hoping she'll follow me :P

I have one of your drawings saved on my phone. You're so talented! Love your work :)

No way?! I'm so flattered, thank you so much and to everyone of course.

Feel free to post a few pictures as suggestions everyone, I might draw a few. :)