Strangelove

POLL - What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?

POLL - What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want Lana's new announcement to be?

• Unreleased Album
    • AKA Re-Release
    • Tour
    • New Album

17 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait I'm so confused why someone would think another release of AKA would reduce her acclaim. If you mean from the critics, then fair, but from fans? 

A lot of new fans might not take well Put Me In a Movie and Smarty 

1 hour ago, Louise said:

@Strangelove I bothered to respond to your topic. I think you should Like, whether you agree or disagree. If anyone responds to my topic, I Like regardless.

Eat him up :oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Edgartur0 said:

A lot of new fans might not take well Put Me In a Movie and Smarty 

then would we really want them? 

A compilation of unrelesed songs featuring all of AKA as well, and YES even the original Yayo [the better version].

I don't care if she doesn't promote it, i don't care if it's not physical but digital only, i just want it and i want everyone to be able to access it. AKA is too good to be collecting dust as some unheard thing from the world. Thank yew. 

1 hour ago, Louise said:

@Strangelove I bothered to respond to your topic. I think you should Like, whether you agree or disagree. If anyone responds to my topic, I Like regardless.

I am pretty sure I responded to your comment in a quote like this (if you see it) but the moderators found it offensive so it was deleted. Also, you shall not feel bothered to respond to anything I post. 

i love AKA, but i feel like lana has spent the past few years reinventing herself so she can rely less on personas, so formally releasing AKA would kind of contradict her current direction. her sound has evolved so much, but i could see her wanting to pay homage to her roots too? i mean what do i know though lol

BUT with taylor swift getting such great results with her rereleases (which i get is totally different circumstances ofc) maybe she would be inspired to do something similar??

16 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

What's wrong with Smarty? :defeated: I don't find anything problematic about that song. 

Beat me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do (I don't rly think it's problematic but)

26 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I wonder if it’s gonna be the unreleased album, what will it be called?

Is it gonna be a title of a song,  something completely new or something that hints to unreleased?

Probably just “The Unreleased Collection”, something like that

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Beat me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do (I don't rly think it's problematic but)

Maybe she meant beat me at cards? Chess? CHECKERS? Jumping to conclusions much? 

this might be a dumb question, but does lana even have the rights to release AKA? isn't under a different record company? i'm sure she could obtain the rights if she really wanted to, but where does it stand currently?

3 minutes ago, misslizzy said:

this might be a dumb question, but does lana even have the rights to release AKA? isn't under a different record company? i'm sure she could obtain the rights if she really wanted to, but where does it stand currently?

She bought the rights w her btd money

21 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

:toofloppy: I don't think she'll ever re release AKA.

She's at the top of her acclaim ATM. There's no way she would sacrifice everything she's built over the last decade. 

It pales in comparison to the image she's created for herself with her last 4 records.

Unreleased album/Sirens would be the better choice. 

It's over a decade old and a gorgeous stunning divine debut that proves she's been a visionary since day 1 and she should be proud of it. I don't see why it would void her recent acclaim. In fact I think it'd be better received than ever now that critics have warmed up to her

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+