Surf Noir

Lana Del Rey/Lizzy Grant Myspace Screenshots (New/Updated Thread)

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Screenshots-com

Born To Die - there was an EP version and also another EP called Video Games? Also, what's the 2010 LDR font?

is this thread gonna eventually include screenshots of shit shes said??? i need to giggle sometimes

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

15 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Hide contents

Screenshots-com

IS THAT SAME LANA DEL REY NAME FONT SHE USED FOR COTCC AND BLUE BANISTERS COVER ART?

also @Surf Noir did Lizzy have a website called princessofnewyork.com? because in the wayback machine, that website leads to lanadelrey.com

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

IS THAT SAME LANA DEL REY NAME FONT SHE USED FOR COTCC AND BLUE BANISTERS COVER ART?

also @Surf Noir did Lizzy have a website called princessofnewyork.com? because in the wayback machine, that website leads to lanadelrey.com

type of label: major

Lol I just know she was feeling powerful with that on her page

6 hours ago, Embach said:

it must've been registered as her website if it re-directs to lanadelrey.com (it still does lol!) not sure what the website was, since there's no actual archives of how it looked in the past, maybe it just re-directed to her main website or her myspace page, depending on how old the domain is, princessofnewyork.com is very 2010/2011 lana del rey :oic3:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Wait what's dance man?

it's let my hair down!

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it's let my hair down!

:wowcry: I don't listen to it much. I should revisit when I get home. 

Why don't we use the river road title for whichever sirens song it is (I forget)

Wouldn't river road be THE confirmed title?

Just now, The Siren said:

:wowcry: I don't listen to it much. I should revisit when I get home. 

Why don't we use the river road title for whichever sirens song it is (I forget)

Wouldn't river road be THE confirmed title?

if i recall correctly, river road and next to me have a very similar (or same) length, but that doesn't necessarily confirm for sure that they're the same song

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if i recall correctly, river road and next to me have a very similar (or same) length, but that doesn't necessarily confirm for sure that they're the same song

It could just be how one is sourced from the recording studio and the one we have now is possibly from the sirens CD?

How much are the lengths different then? (If you don't know off the top of your head you don't have to answer that right now)

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

It could just be how one is sourced from the recording studio and the one we have now is possibly from the sirens CD?

How much are the lengths different then? (If you don't know off the top of your head you don't have to answer that right now)

apparently it was scrobbled and it had the same length as next to me, it seems like there is some evidence to suggest they are the same track, but it doesn't 100% confirm it :agree: honestly i'm kind of a next to me truther who wants to believe that river road is a different track entirely, but i understand why some people call it river road because there's definitely evidence for it :true: 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

apparently it was scrobbled and it had the same length as next to me, it seems like there is some evidence to suggest they are the same track, but it doesn't 100% confirm it :agree: honestly i'm kind of a next to me truther who wants to believe that river road is a different track entirely, but i understand why some people call it river road because there's definitely evidence for it :true: 

This reminds me (off topic) of when the track lengths for Kesha's Rainbow were made public and one of the songs (I think the Japan bonus tracks) has the same length as True Colors and people were having lowkey meltdowns over the possibility of True Colors taking up a new song's place :deadbanana:

Myspace should be popular again. And the fact that it died already in the early 2010s is a crime. I'm tired of Tiktok :deadbanana:

url%5D

here's all of the new screenshots that i got mostly from the wayback machine

Spoiler

B12LObX.jpg

06cccdx.jpg

lJ7nOJB.jpg

2bXbQjQ.jpg

oaCwPsu.jpg

F1I0ZjW.jpg

cnNyfSM.jpg

Y9tHsyc.jpg

csTKo6o.jpg

yvsayKK.jpg

frmFyTS.jpg

Va1fMrn.jpg

z8GyHxi.jpg

0jpiiGG.jpg

fp3WgAr.jpg

bRWMa8z.png

9 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

here's all of the new screenshots that i got mostly from the wayback machine

Reveal hidden contents

B12LObX.jpg

06cccdx.jpg

lJ7nOJB.jpg

2bXbQjQ.jpg

oaCwPsu.jpg

F1I0ZjW.jpg

cnNyfSM.jpg

Y9tHsyc.jpg

csTKo6o.jpg

yvsayKK.jpg

frmFyTS.jpg

Va1fMrn.jpg

z8GyHxi.jpg

0jpiiGG.jpg

fp3WgAr.jpg

bRWMa8z.png

I had already seen most of these screenshots, one by one, but seeing them all in this thread, I was very far from thinking that she had created so many myspace pages.

Amazing.

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

@Surf Noir is there a way to get links for her myspace accounts when dance man and w were still up? on these screenshots Rv2I0axy2sY.jpg?size=500x613&quality=96& J4ZqzSO-t10.jpg?size=800x1000&quality=96

possibly not, since most of the screenshots were from other websites that no longer exist, if you look at the bottom-right corner, you'll see a watermark for a website for domaintools.com and it doesn't seem like that website exists anymore