hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

59 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i'm gonna save my coins just in case her label feels like it to repress any of these

71thh3koKLL._SL1500_.jpg

dc07b14127104fe4691637ebaeb25af1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Am I missing something? I thought the hmv chemtrails was red? Did they press a grey one??

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Am I missing something? I thought the hmv chemtrails was red? Did they press a grey one??

That's correct. It's the olive colored vinyl next to the HMV/Target variant, which was red.

BzhmW.png

Considering how we got Ultraviolence UO version (and not the boxset) and LFL UO too (and it was clearly stated in the info caption) I think it’s safe to assume that we’re most certainly getting the pink UO NFR variant and then the HM UO red variant (I’d be over the moon cause I’ve been wanting those forever)

as for Chem, BB and Ocean I highly doubt… they were pressed just 2 years ago and there’s not really that much of a demand 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

I ordered my LFL last night and they got my money from the credit card but I got no confirmation mail and when I go to the store the vinyl is still in my cart and doesn’t appear in the pending orders what should I do :trisha:

If you’re able to I think the best thing to do would be to order another one and then send them an email, you can always cancel one of them later. But if you wait until they email back to resolve the issue you might miss out altogether

3 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i'm gonna save my coins just in case her label feels like it to repress any of these

s-l1600.jpg

i would literally die for these two like LORD PLEASEEEEEEEE  :pray2:

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

16 minutes ago, honey dew said:

If you’re able to I think the best thing to do would be to order another one and then send them an email, you can always cancel one of them later. But if you wait until they email back to resolve the issue you might miss out altogether

I would but I have nothing left on my card she made me broke :trisha:

2 hours ago, drewby said:

That's correct. It's the olive colored vinyl next to the HMV/Target variant, which was red.

She should’ve went a different colour for it, how many Damn red vinyls does she need to press haha!!

S0F1O.gif

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

1 hour ago, love you madly said:

i would literally die for these two like LORD PLEASEEEEEEEE  :pray2:

4 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

71thh3koKLL._SL1500_.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

We most likely will never get this Chemtrails variant, which is "fake", it's the cover of the red vinyl as many wrote, combined with the Urban Outfitters green-grey vinyl, which had a standard cover. 

It was expensive watch it 

This topic is just reminding me how off the mock-up was for UO NFR vinyl too.. dusky pink and it turned out hot pink :oop2:

11 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Same SKU / barcode.

Am I being stupid.. or does this mean you won’t be able to differentiate on first/second press if they are sealed? 

S0F1O.gif

37 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

This topic is just reminding me how off the mock-up was for UO NFR vinyl too.. dusky pink and it turned out hot pink :oop2:

Am I being stupid.. or does this mean you won’t be able to differentiate on first/second press if they are sealed? 

That's what I wonder about, too. I find it hard to imagine it will really have the same barcode. But it's possible for sure. I'd prefer a different one though, I hate these editions looking different but sharing the same code, so if there are not any stickers like "made in Canada" for Chemtrails on it, you can only tell the difference by the vinyl color. Very hard to get the right edition on discogs etc. then. 

It was expensive watch it 

I've managed to secure mine from the Polish Universal store, and I have a two-day window to make the payment. I have, like, one-fourth of the price covered. Wish me luck :trisha:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

8 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

they're also selling the clear version of chemtrails at 28.8USD once you put something in the cart :deadbanana:

ok i just pre-ordered it on the canada store cause i'm an indecisive mess and the clear vinyl looks so cute and i have not gotten  anything from the LFL era i guess that's an excuse for me to stay broke :deadbanana:

giphy.gif