Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Как бы ни назывался этот звук - мне это нужно :опра:

Ask Lana to write music for the future Bond (007)

done!!

Speaking of guitar,  Margaret has that one guitar riff in the chorus,  Peppers has guitar in it,  Taco Truck part has guitar :grinds: (and Let The Light In is guitar dominant but not electric guitar though). It seems in the last section of the album  there is a bit of guitar and I hope that leads to having more guitar on LDR10. And also trap  too when you think about it. This might be pure delusion but whatever :smile2::thumb3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Whatever this sound is called - I need it :oprah:

i love that channel!! their lana beats are amazing, i would sell my soul to have lana return to this kind of sound:

or even something like this…the guitar here  sounds similar to what we got on cocc with yosemite, except it’s so much more romantic sounding and less stripped down. that essence of romance is what’s been missing in lana’s music for me – reminds me of dragonslayer. 

i’m gonna go ahead and add more lana-type beats from youtube that i really like, but under spoilers since these take up so much space <3

Spoiler

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I wonder if she'll have any features on this album. If she does, I hope it's like ocean blvd where most of the Features are not really present. I prefer Lana on the song herself(for the most part)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

41 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

I wonder if she'll have any features on this album. If she does, I hope it's like ocean blvd where most of the Features are not really present. I prefer Lana on the song herself(for the most part)

If there are features, I expect them to come in a surprise way. Every time she had features it was a different approach - in LfL all of the features were big ass names, in Cocc she brought on her friends and in Tunnel it was mostly samples and instrumentals. 

lana pls do something we're so bored the survivor threads are taking over :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Lana should use more of that voice she used on the bridge of Dance Till We Die.

she sometimes uses that voice when singing Candy Necklace live.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

well, not a typical Lana Del Rey type beat but I want her to do something as eerie as this. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I hope that Lana goes with a new sound for this album. Even though I love her sweet ballads and what she has been doing recently, I still want a return to her popish side, or something new all together!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

really hoping for a new sound with a special lana twist to it for this album :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif