Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Reading the article it sounds like Lana just liked the studio so she came back to record some songs for fun. Maybe it's "secret" because she doesn't know yet what she will do with these songs. The instruments used don't sound like country.

1 minute ago, Jakk said:

Oh lord I’m getting a little too excited now.

and new producers?? :excited:

Not that I've seen, but it seems that some of the songs will be very natural in it's writing? Seeing a lot of piano influence as well(;probably)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Hyde says, “I can’t really tell what she was working on. That’s still a secret thing.”

So i think its not necessarily a "secret project" she's working on, I think they just meant that they dont know what she;s working on yet

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

Hyde says, “I can’t really tell what she was working on. That’s still a secret thing.”

So i think its not necessarily a "secret project" she's working on, I think they just meant that they dont know what she;s working on yet

That's what I was thinking, she herself might not even know what she's doing yet! These songs could be for anything, but I'm pretty sure it's for her next album since she was also seen in Jacks studio recently

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

7 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

OMFG!! "lana made use of the free singing technique in the new songs. As she sang, a producer wrote for her(wht she was saying) She didn't have anything ready"

Oh… yay…:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Reading the article it sounds like Lana just liked the studio so she came back to record some songs for fun. Maybe it's "secret" because she doesn't know yet what she will do with these songs. The instruments used don't sound like country.

What instruments were used? Nvm I see it now

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

When she posts pics from the studio and we get the first snippet of LDR10, WE CELEBRATE 

first ocean blvd snippet was a little less than 4 months b4 the announcement, lets see when/if we get one!

Just now, Jared said:

This is exciting. Recordings completed spontaneously/improvised in a single sitting are usually the best. She must be really inspired. :excited:

THATS HOW I WAS THINKIN IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

:noparty: not sure how to feel about the free singing style. It worked great on OB but I want a perfectly crafted world building album again like Norman.

There’s literally one freestyled song on Tunnel…

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

the whole jack thing is so stupid because its not even his fault that the music he produces isn’t up to your standards.. like remember that LANA IS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER. jack is capable of creating anything and making it good (a&w among other songs for example), but ultimately it’s lana’s decision on what she wants her songs to sound like, even if it means it’s completely stripped (pink champagne and lmlylaw). shit on me all you want for saying this but there is truth to what i said

They also think rehiring Rick Nowels or some old producer will bring ''old Lana'' back, but it won't. Remember when Lana and Jack first got together and everyone thought it would sound like Melodrama? Or when she got with Mike Dean and they thought we would get electic guitars and synths? Time to wake up and smell the damn coffee! Lana is not some newbie anymore, she's fully in charge.