Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

People  don’t care about Yosemite ? 🥲

Ever since it’s release it remains as my favourite song . No song from BB or tunnel took its place . 

It's one of my Top 5 Lana songs too. 

On 9/5/2023 at 1:34 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I dreamed she gave us a psychedelic trip hop masterpiece song that was 7 minutes long and she was wailing and scatting and there was so much reverb and the music video switched between black and white and these luscious pink-purple-teal-orange trippy shots.

i didn’t actually dream it but im manifesting it :hair:

We should ditch the reverb tbh

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

We should ditch the reverb tbh

100 %

it ruined Florida Kilos and Tomorrow Never Came, and you can even hear the annoying clicking on Bartender on Nfr (a masterpiece aside from the reverb on Bartender!)

i'm sure i've said this before but Ocean Blvd restored my faith SOOOO MUCH that i don't really care what genre what get because i know i'm gonna love it, but since we're in that delusional pre-pre-release phase where we can just manifest anything bc we know nothing...

i'm kinda hoping for vibey half-psychedelic rock vibes meets trip-hop vibes a la You & Me, West Coast, For K Part 2, Raise Me Up, Dayglo Reflection, Doin' Time, Venice Bitch, Ultraviolence... all produced by Kevin Parker of course :oop2: (but if this does happen lana plz release it in summertime)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Do we think we will get new producers? I think that we will, but I guess we will wait and see.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

hoping that we never get rid of Drew Erickson though, he's one of my fav producers of hers

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

30 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Hoping that we will have something to talk about soon after seeing recently updated threads.

I just know she’s gonna perform some new songs at the show in Franklin…

:true:

Oh and a Release Date with Title…

IMG-3521.jpg