Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

4 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Excited for Tulsa Jesus Freaks live debut!:usrs:

Where did you heard from. By the way, still hoping she would add more surprise song into the setlist like the Italy show.

3 hours ago, colaandvideogames said:

WOW!!! How many people are in the line so far? I wish I had pit tickets but they all sold out and went on resellers websites for thousands right after the sale started..

there are 9 so far!!!

giphy.gif

Just picked up two PIT tickets for a little over 200… heading to Rogers tonight from Dallas… Excited!!!

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I’m going tomorrow. I can’t wait. I have mixed feelings about the whole ticket purchasing ordeal. I feel bad that many fans couldn’t get a ticket, but I know a lot of shows are like that these days :(

It’s crazy that people have been lining up for days! I’m glad I got an actual seat, although I doubt that I’ll be sitting for long. :D

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

8 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

there are 9 so far!!!

I read that overnight camping is not allowed??? 

5 hours ago, TexasTraveler said:

Just picked up two PIT tickets for a little over 200… heading to Rogers tonight from Dallas… Excited!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!! Also, I’m from the DFW area!!! North Richland hills! 

:agree:yeah i said it:agree:

The weather looks just fine for the show. Some rain moves through in the morning, but clears out by noon. No need to panic if it looks wet to start!

Highs in the lower 80s, definitely cooler than most of July has been. Enough time and warmth to mostly dry the lawn, I’d imagine. Expect temperatures in the upper 70s when she takes stage! Hard to beat that weather down here in early August. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

The weather looks just fine for the show. Some rain moves through in the morning, but clears out by noon. No need to panic if it looks wet to start!

Highs in the lower 80s, definitely cooler than most of July has been. Enough time and warmth to mostly dry the lawn, I’d imagine. Expect temperatures in the upper 70s when she takes stage! Hard to beat that weather down here in early August. 

omgggg Lanaboards has its own weatherman now ummmmm SLAY! :hair:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omgggg Lanaboards has its own weatherman now ummmmm SLAY! :hair:

imagine if LB had an office and had elections every year :thumb2: that would be kinda fun ngl

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

omg it'll be like 1am for me when the show starts :rip: guess i'll see clips tomorrow morning

11 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

If anyone has an extra pit ticket DM me

WHERE?

Seat Geek resale site

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

35 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I’m planning on live streaming a song or two 

In which platform, ig or tik tok? Excited to know