Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok but imagine that crazy electric guitar and drum outro on the album version of Ocean Blvd, it would be kinda cunt

The live version is literally 10x better than the released (though I love the released) and her live arrangements make me REALLY miss the fuller/live production with drums and electric guitar :heidi:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

So… I’m sure she will sing California at Outside Lands! See u on Saturday 

My mom is going to be there I’m manifesting for both of you 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

Actually, I love that she closed by singing Ocean Blvd.... It's such a beautiful song to say goodbye to.

it's the best closer for sure

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, how the light shines in said:

the show was incredible but I know if I went to her show this era and didn't get to hear Candy Slayness live I would be on the floor sobbing 

it really is atrocious, I hope she sings it again :( Idk why she sacrifices Ocean Blvd and Candy necklace over older songs like DMD 😭 

Maybe she was gonna do TJF and then saw the Sirens vinyl and was like
"you little fuckers out here leaking the shit I put to the grave, and buying bootleg ones online"
and decided against it 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

4 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

no cause next show if some of yall are attending PLSSS scream TULSA CAUSE SHE NEEDS TO KNOW

I screamed it once between songs and got a bunch of weird looks :smokes3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Scrapping Candy Necklace on the day the video was nominated for two VMAs after she was just telling everyone to go watch it is kind of hilarious :smile3:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Scrapping Candy Necklace on the day the video was nominated for two VMAs after she was just telling everyone to go watch it is kind of hilarious :smile3:

THIS 
after calling us out on not watching the video MULTIPLE times

So Lana I love it:oopna:

5 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

Maybe she was gonna do TJF and then saw the Sirens vinyl and was like
"you little fuckers out here leaking the shit I put to the grave, and buying bootleg ones online"
and decided against it 

LMAO maybe we deserve that then

The crowd seemed more well behaved than the ruckus in Chicago. Our section was very chill and I didn’t have any problems. The sound was better than I expected too, maybe because of the smaller venue and somewhat less rowdy crowd. I did feel like I was one of the oldest people around, aside from a few mommys :eyeroll3:

Anyway, my first Lana show is in the books. Still kinda shook and speechless. Great performance, made some amazing friends. Sorry the live streaming and back and forth. The download quality isn’t good, so I wanted to have a few higher quality videos to post. Hopefully I was able to share at least a few moments with some of you :kiss:

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Anyway, my first Lana show is in the books. Still kinda shook and speechless. Great performance, made some amazing friends. Sorry the live streaming and back and forth. The download quality isn’t good, so I wanted to have a few higher quality videos to post. Hopefully I was able to share at least a few moments with some of you :kiss:

thank you for sharing he experience with us. Glad you had an awesome time. hopefully we'll see you around here more  :kiss2: