Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

LanaDelReysClosets is god status for this live alone; her phone is living in 2054, incredible

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

the little skip across the stageeeeeeeeeΒ :trisha:

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

She SKIPPED across the stage a little during the UV bridge! Most iconic tonal shift since her dancing cheerfully to Dark Paradise.

β€˜Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Β 

she's at the barricadeΒ 

Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ π‘€πš‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ πš‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘ŸΒ β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš

Β 4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Β 

Someone at the barricade better tell her to play Tulsa Jesus FreakΒ 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Always so magical seeing her go down to chat with fans… goddess we don’t deserveΒ x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

she took they jacket the girl from the live got for her. I just know she's freaking out rnΒ 

Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ π‘€πš‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ πš‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘ŸΒ β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš

Β 

i'd be at the front "can i ask you a million questions after the show and please do tulsa next" :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

praying they're asking about tulsa

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

this is such a calm respectful barricadeΒ 

OMG THE SIRENS VINYL
SHE'S SIGNING IT OMGΒ 

Β