DNC

Candy Necklace WINS "Best Alternative" and nominated for "Best Art Direction" at the VMAS!

3 hours ago, Roll With me said:

We should be making pacts with other fandoms like Swifties and Olivia Rodrigo stans so that they vote for us and we also vote for them on the other categories... Just saying

I thought we were tight with the swifties after snow on the beach but they all voting for paramore:oprah2:

y’all you don’t need an actual real email to vote you can just put like for example: lanadelrey@gmail.com or something random to log in and it works!!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

On 8/23/2023 at 11:40 AM, breakingupslowly said:

is the a&w music video post real

😭😭😭😭

I think Lana will lose cause there are still 5 days and all Taylor’s fans are voting for Paramore cause the lead singer has been friend with Taylor for ages. 5 days ago there was a 100k gap and now they almost have the same votesΒ 

49 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

I think Lana will lose cause there are still 5 days and all Taylor’s fans are voting for Paramore cause the lead singer has been friend with Taylor for ages. 5 days ago there was a 100k gap and now they almost have the same votesΒ 

the swifties should know better lana has a song with her:point:Β pls help us swifities u know what the right choice is.Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Fan votes like this are so dumb, like obviously Candy Necklace is a better video. It's a full blown atmospheric FILM with a powerful message. The Paramore video is fine but like let's be real. They should just award it to the better video, not whoever has more rabid fans with more time on their handsΒ :oprah3:

Just now, DCooper said:

Fan votes like this are so dumb, like obviously Candy Necklace is a better video. It's a full blown atmospheric FILM with a powerful message. The Paramore video is fine but like let's be real. They should just award it to the better video, not whoever has more rabid fans with more time on their handsΒ :oprah3:

i love paramore too i’ve been listening to them since i was littleΒ but let’s be real here lana barely has any awards she deserves this moreΒ :thankyou:Β 

I have voted every day

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

These kind of voting awards are more like fan battles than objectively choosing the best video. Well Lana has objectively the best video but these kind of public voting awards have always proven that the one wins whoΒ has moreΒ fansΒ :whatever2:

url%5D