DNC

Candy Necklace WINS "Best Alternative" and nominated for "Best Art Direction" at the VMAS!

honestly were not swifties so idrc if she wins this award…

i would care if it was like an artistry award voted for by actual professionals but fan voted awards don’t really mean much tbh

anyways hope she still wins she still deserves

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

When will we know the results? :pray2:

I think probably during the show? Or before it starts

It takes place on the 12th (for us in Europe it will be around 2-4am on the 13th) so that means 10 days left :crai:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

41 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I think probably during the show? Or before it starts

It takes place on the 12th (for us in Europe it will be around 2-4am on the 13th) so that means 10 days left :crai:

I’ll know when I wake up on the 13th then - thanks! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Istg if Paramore wins just because the swifties who doesn’t even listen to them and only votes because Taylor is friends with the lead singer, wins…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

Istg if Paramore wins just because the swifties who doesn’t even listen to them and only votes because Taylor is friends with the lead singer, wins…

honestly it’s really unfair and pisses me off. i wish people would vote for who they genuinely believe should win or there was a way for the votes to be more genuine instead. there’s so many huge fandoms so it makes it so hard when they team up with each other but award shows are stupid anyways. the paramore fans came after me on twitter a few days ago bc i said that i think lana deserves it lmaoooo :pray2:

tamra-judge-rhoc.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

She's not even gonna show up honestly lol...:runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

23 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

If this was the case then swifties should've voted for Lana cus Taylor has talked about Lana so many times on interviews and it shows that Taylor admires Lana way more than Hayley Williams

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I mean I know they have a schedule but if Lana wins I wonder if they will move it to the main part of the show because she is such a big star now. Like think about how the entire Billboard awards was basically about her even though SZA was there 

48 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

not really :slayty:

They mentioned her during every segment, everyone thanked or mentioned her during her speech, and then they saved her for last when she wasn’t even woman of the year

And obviously the whole event wasn’t about her but the point is people just are aware of how popular she is now and they will want her there

57 minutes ago, Mer said:

She's not even gonna show up honestly lol...:runs:

It’s tricky because the awards are two days before the first day of her second leg of tour.. poor girl must be exhausted with all the traveling already, so I honestly wouldn’t blame her if she didn’t attend x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

genuine question why are you guys doubting that lana will win…she was always ahead of paramore in votes and she has the bigger fanbase. she is that bitch and she’s coming to take her first vma :pussypower:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ