Sign in to follow this  
Coloringbooks

[HOAX!] Social Media Star & Rapper Lil Tay Reportedly Dies at 14

Controversial social media star and rapper who rose to fame at age 9 has 'suddenly' passed away family reveals, while announcing her brother has also died

RIP

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Don't want to accuse their parents of anything yet but… this is worrying :biblio:

I feel so bad for her, imagine ur parents trying to make u the most hated person on the internet just for money… and i mean people HATED her no wonder her persona was horrid but it probably wasnt her choice

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Her instagram is full of people who think they’re the next viral tweet joke but it’s so heartbreaking that we are here as a society. Surreal even. She was a fucking child.

do you mean about her death? what are people saying?

WGe8ynS.gif

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

do you mean about her death? what are people saying?

Just people looking for likes and validation. Another tragedy happens and people run to the first place they can think of to get in their two cents. The internet will be over it in a week, but tbh it’s starting to feel so monotonous the amount of desensitization people have these days. 

poor little baby.... there's so much to be said for how she gained her infamy, so much to disagree with and so much discourse to be had, but i could never bring myself to hate any child - much less one that was clearly groomed and exploited for the financial gain of adults. this is so heartbreaking.

i know there is controversy and mystery surrounding this news but i truly hope that - whatever comes out of any level of investigation - adults take this as a lesson that children need to be protected, looked after, embraced and never judged. if a child is acting strangely, question why; there are a surprising number of adults who believe that only applies to children who are acting extremely withdrawn or quiet, and not those on the other far end of the spectrum that are acting unusually boisterous or obnoxious. i'm sure the majority of us online know that Lil Tay's comically obnoxious nature was all a persona (propelled by the adults in her life for monetary purposes) but that also goes for "ordinary" children in real life too. it's a different scenario completely, but how many confused and stressed out children have we dismissed simply as nasty brats? how many children out there only know how to respond to discomfort by lashing out? how many children out there rely on arrogance and aggression because they believe it will protect them? in nine out of ten cases: an angry child is a hurt child. an overly attention-seeking child is a hurt child. an identity co-opting child is a hurt child. i cannot stress enough just how little children know and understand, how scary this world is for them, how they often can only react instead of cope.

sorry, i've gone off on a total tangent there :ohno: but this story just triggered some thoughts and feelings i have and i reeeeeally hope that it triggers those parental/protective emotions in other grown-ups too bc this poor little girl never even had the chance to be herself or live her own life before she lost it.

rest in peace <333

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i think either the family is faking for attention or there is DEFINITELY something behind her and her brother’s sudden death. anyways i hope she rests in peace and doesn’t have to suffer with her abusive parents

nah this is weird as fuck

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

whether she's dead or not, it still ends badly for her, because even if she's not dead, she's still stuck in such a difficult and unnecessary situation where she's famous for being a controversial internet figure at NINE, and, from what i've heard, having such a weird family who doesn't seem to have her best interests at heart

faking the death of a 14 year old for attention is so fucked up, if she's still alive, i hope she'll be okay and find her way out of this

she became a meme and a laughing-stock when she was only 9 years old and nobody took a moment to realize how exploitive and messed up it was, people are so stupid, we need to be have more common sense and compassion

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

nah this is weird as fuck

I just read the article… so strange. Wtf