Sign in to follow this  
Coloringbooks

[HOAX!] Social Media Star & Rapper Lil Tay Reportedly Dies at 14

Just now, Wait For Life said:

If she actually died don’t you think there would be news articles covering the tragedy with information released by local police 

no, because she is a minor, thus consent from the guardians is needed.

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

no, because she is a minor, thus consent from the guardians is needed.

There’s plenty of cases where minors die and their parents are in custody (a.k.a not giving consent) yet are still reported on

i actually felt really strange when i read the news earlier, not only because an actual child had possibly died but one i actually used to engage with online… knowing the abuse situation was awful on top of that

but i feel even weirder knowing she might not have passed away? it’s an awful situation regardless, and i do hope this is just an awful attempt from her parents for clout and she will be taken away to better care if so

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Weren’t they about to wine a huge child abuse case against their parents? Something fishy going on here. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

25 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There’s no record of her death with the police and an account claiming to be her brother is claiming mother is faking it so to stop further media coverage of her abuse.

Where can I see this?

this is so weird her youtube description was changed to “help me.” after the instagram post was made? also the fact they revived her instagram nearly 6 years later to ask for privacy as if they couldnt just leave it be idk sum goin on 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Omg?

Spoiler

Not Melanie Martinez's "Death" coming up on shuffle while I was posting this :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Help were her parents behind this? I don't really know her but I have read that her parents have used her for clout?

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

Help were her parents behind this? I don't really know her but I have read that her parents have used her for clout?

probably tbh. and they have used her for clout, yeah.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Embach said:

they’ve pretty much exploited her since she was 9?? i believe…

and the whole thing is just..odd. 
especially considering her father refused to make any comment on her death which is incredibly weird because… why would you NOT want to confirm that she was in fact NOT dead unless it being unknown/or the possibility of her death would gain traction for them…. :toofunny:
and im not going to even going to get into some of the people clout chasing like that one dude who said he knew they got into a vehicle collision… 

fucking weird and gross

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I'm really happy she's actually alive.

She's iconic and was essential to 2017/2018 culture along with Bhad Bhabie, Woah Vicky, Lil Peep, Lil Pump, Lana's 32nd birthday party, Lust For Life, PC Music, Charli XCX, North Korea, Hawaii bomb threat, G-Eazy/Lana/Halsey drama, that girl who sang humble in her car, and hip-hop...

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan