barttttender

Would you ever want an LDR song to play at your funeral?

Imagine you die and your family knows you like Lana so they decide to look up some of her popular songs to play at your funeral. Just imagine Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais remix being played in your honor :toofunny: I’d come back to haunt EVERYBODY there

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Honeytrails said:

not to be rude but music being played at a funeral is so weird

Depends on the music ofc but some music can make funerals very awkward

url%5D

1. The Grants

2. Bel Air

3. California (2014) (I'm not even American but this song gives me peace, specially the bridge)

4. Say Yes To Heaven

5. Summertime Sadness

6. Swan Song

how to disappear, grandfather pls stand (this song is just so sad and ethereal), did you know theres a tunnel (I want people to feel haunted), chemtrails over the country club (bittersweet song), let me love you like a woman (i want tears), arcadia (i want tears),  coachella woodstock in my mind transitioning to when the world was at war we kept dancing (i feel like this would make such a good end credits song for my goofy life) (im not even american but whatever), blue banisters (i want tears), swan song (i want tears), bel air (for when I float to heaven (or hell)), every man gets his wish (one happy song, i don't want people to be crying throughout my entire funeral, could be a choking hazard like when they are enjoying the free funeral food)

if everyone has wet eyeballs, then i know i succeeded in planning my funeral playlist

i was only thinking about this the other day and how my parents would probably play ultraviolence bc they know that’s my favourite song but i don’t think they’ve heard it :toofunny: that would be hilarious 

giphy.gif