ultrabanisters

Burgettstown, PA @ The Pavilion at Star Lake - 3rd October 2023

57 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hope was cut too. Both Summertime & Hope were on the printed setlist for tonight, but were not performed x

oh ,I forgot Hope tho LOL,but to be honest Tunnel has one of my favorite outro

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Oh same! 

I was hesitant to get tickets because this venue has ALWAYS had a bad rep, and I can see why. I’ve been here for one other show but it wasn’t sold out so it wasn’t anything like this. I was shocked how many people were crammed in, I didn’t think the venue held this many people 

no but her speech was really deep and touching :wowcry:

The show did just kinda of end though 

It did end pretty quick! I definitely made a wish when she asked me too. She’s so ethereal I love her. I’m literally all the way in the back of the parking lot. I hope you’re better off than me rn 😭

Just now, Obduration said:

It did end pretty quick! I definitely made a wish when she asked me too. She’s so ethereal I love her. I’m literally all the way in the back of the parking lot. I hope you’re better off than me rn 😭

I did too!! I absolutely loved her speech!! I actually think we’re probably in the same boat, we got a parking spot like kinda close to the venue (we’re near section M) but we’re super far from the exit

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

no but her speech was really deep and touching :wowcry:

I love the way she speaks in this certain way. it doesn't seem like an act. It feels wholesome and pure. She just speaks from her heart without a script. 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I did too!! I absolutely loved her speech!! I actually think we’re probably in the same boat, we got a parking spot like kinda close to the venue (we’re near section M) but we’re super far from the exit

I’m like 3 or 4 rows behind you I think. I hope you make it back safely and quickly!

Just now, Obduration said:

I’m like 3 or 4 rows behind you I think. I hope you make it back safely and quickly!

thank you!!! You too!! Did you get a hotel in the area or are you driving the whole way home tonight??

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

thank you!!! You too!! Did you get a hotel in the area or are you driving the whole way home tonight??

We got a hotel!! I live closer to Indiana so I’m glad I got one.

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

We got a hotel!! I live closer to Indiana so I’m glad I got one.

oh good!! I saw earlier you had like a 4 hour drive was I was hoping you got a hotel!

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Almost two hours…. Gonna be here for the next Lana show 10 years from now at this point

Getting out has officially lasted longer than the show :delicious:

"Don’t forget me"

yeah that parking lot was DREADFUL. i managed to get out around 12:30am, literally two hours after the show. this venue really just put a huge damper on the entire day. i'm embarrassed it's in my state. :eek2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m so sad hope wasn’t performed but that show was so beautiful i cried my little eyes out. side note is that it took me and my friends two hours after the show ended to get out of the parking lot :toofunny:

(one of the worst parking situations i’ve been in after a show. this venue was so unorganized)

She met some fans who were waiting outside of the venue about 2 hours ago -

IMG-3324 IMG-3326 IMG-3325 IMG-3323 IMG-3329 IMG-3327 IMG-3328 IMG-3330 IMG-3331 IMG-3332

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

On a different note, her speech tonight was basically a goodbye to this tour, so I doubt another leg is announced 

Was it more than what has been posted on the Lanabords Insta? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx9dFjROQKo/

Isn’t this sort of her usual thank you speech to her crew?