Elle

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - September 15th, 2023

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

it's a great cover I wouldn't be mad honestly :true:

I just think it’s not a smart decision to add another random cover when you have a setlist that barely even makes it to an hour and you keep cutting your original songs which people came to hear:runs:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I just think it’s not a smart decision to add another random cover when you have a setlist that barely even makes it to an hour and you keep cutting your original songs which people came to hear:runs:

Yeah, part of me wants to love it because it’s different and random, but then the other part of my totally agrees with you. I am starting to wonder why she’s barely playing anything off OB and seems to be skipping Candy Necklaces most of the time :emma:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Orville Peck said:

I will love any new song Lana sings, I don't mind if it's a cover.

there must be some reason why she is singing those songs...

She better cut it with the Easter eggs. She’s been hanging out with taylor too much. 

Just now, Quincy said:

Yeah, part of me wants to love it because it’s different and random, but then the other part of my totally agrees with you. I am starting to wonder why she’s barely playing anything off OB and seems to be skipping Candy Necklaces most of the time :emma:

She seems to start disliking the songs from her newest records after a while. Like cinnamon girl, when she said it was a bad song or something during the Nfr tour when people begged her to play songs from that record. Maybe that’s the case here?

5 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I will love any new song Lana sings, I don't mind if it's a cover.

there must be some reason why she is singing those songs...

It’s gotta be the southern vibe she’s feeling. All that time in TN and touring the South. I fully support it, I stand by not complaining too much about the setlist, even if it’s not my fav. It’s her show after all :lush:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Lana needs to release that version of summertime sadness. She should have done it months ago and had it played on the radio stations. Would’ve boosted her streams too