Elle

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - September 15th, 2023

Just now, lizzyology said:

And the lizzy grant visuals on Blue Jeans LMAO- 

I never noticed :crai:

i pointed this out last night i’m 100% she says blue jeans lyrics in those visuals but i forgot to tag you :facepalm:

she included lizzy grant footage in the ride (jump video) and blue jeans backdrop visuals? are there any photos or videos of that :crai:

btw there are a few short clips of the yayo video in the homemade video of blue jeans so that might've just been that

but jump during ride! :hdu:

WGe8ynS.gif

Wait ok so lana sings ultraviolence behind a curtain and when singing ride she never sings the bridge. Two of her most controversial moments in her career could it be intentional or am I just looking into it to much :illumilana:???

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

she included lizzy grant footage in the ride (jump video) and blue jeans backdrop visuals? are there any photos or videos of that :crai:

btw there are a few short clips of the yayo video in the homemade video of blue jeans so that might've just been that

but jump during ride! :hdu:

Yessss - it was the one clip of her coming out of the Canal Room with Mike Mizrahi sprinkled throughout the visuals behind her during Blue Jeans + ride monologue 

*nothing new though

lPqTY1H.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Wait ok so lana sings ultraviolence behind a curtain and when singing ride she never sings the bridge. Two of her most controversial moments in her career could it be intentional or am I just looking into it to much :illumilana:???

Doubt it. Yes she hides at one point, but in Amsterdam and Hyde park for example she was dancing to the song and even doing like a gesture hitting her face. But who knows