Sign in to follow this  
genghis khan

The Lying Thread

Honeymoon is so horrible and awful, it is Lana Del Rey's worst album and perhaps the world's worst album ever released :true:

url%5D

I was a full time server at Waffle House for 13 years (the branch was originally owned by my great grandfather and it's an important tradition in our family.) We were normally extremely selective about the people we hire but Lana literally just walked in and got the job because she's famous and I was laid off because of her. now i'm struggling to pay rent and support my child. that job was everything to me and meant the world. i'm so mad that people on twitter think she's "iconic" or "cool" for literally displacing lower class people just for fun. it's not a joke and i'm so upset that we as a society just allow things like this to happen. 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Honeymoon is so horrible and awful, it is Lana Del Rey's worst album and perhaps the world's worst album ever released :true:

I couldn’t even bring myself to type this im sorry you have a dark spirit

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I couldn’t even bring myself to type this im sorry you have a dark spirit

my honeymoon stan heart was bleeding when i was writing that but i had to write that in a thread about lying because i wanted to show people that this is the biggest fattest grossest lie a human could ever say :cryney2:

someone should do a truth thread and i'll write the truest statement about honeymoon

url%5D

Taylor Swift is the most talented, genuine, original, groundbreaking & interesting artist out there and has been just that for the past 15 years, she is so not after her fans' wallet. She doesn't have a single plotative or explotative bone in her body. Also, her hardcore stans do not give Disney adults vibes at all!! 😍

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

multiple accounts thread part 2: electric boogaloo is coming? :dua: 

Multiple Accounts Thread Part 2: The Re Up (Roman Reloaded Edition) - Deluxe Repackage [Special Release] ~ Electric Boogaloo

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23