trayertrash

Stalker Sarah & Lana

I went through some pages of her Flickr account and came to the conclusion that she's mainly met C-listers and D-listers. In a tweet from August she claims to have met Madonna, but in a tweet from September she explicitly denies to ever have met her. Attention... I don't understand how someone can be this obsessed with meeting celebrities...

5848376946_0b09027b90.jpg

These two are made for each other.

Lana's face has aged so much in under a year...

hesitant to say she's truly aged, it's amazing what a change of styling does to a person. fuller brows are youthful looking and red hair puts color in her face, compared her current look: dark hair, strange makeup and dressin like a schoolteacher. liable to end up on one of those '10 years younger' tv shows, tbh

Lana's face has aged so much in under a year...

When I said changed I wanted to say she aged. And it shows a lot. :eek:

Ps: I love how warm Lana is. She gives "real hugs" even at Stalker Sarah.

ups the pic of her warm hug in the stalker didn't appear at the comment

Edited by Antonia22

glgcDdT.gif

Hello!

I'm Stalker Sarah and I have the same face in all the celebrities photos I stalk:

stalker-sarah.gif

Ok that's brilliant :omfg:

And creepy. And also annoying. That same expression is actually making me dislike her even more. I mean, I hate to judge people I don't know but jealousy is just human nature, right? :hooker:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Ok that's brilliant :omfg:

And creepy. And also annoying. That same expression is actually making me dislike her even more. I mean, I hate to judge people I don't know but jealousy is just human nature, right? :hooker:

Yes it is! But I don't think you should have jealous of Sarah. She doesn't meet the celebs, she just stays there; waits 2 seconds for the camera capture and goes away! Is that meeting?

Yes it is! But I don't think you should have jealous of Sarah. She doesn't meet the celebs, she just stays there; waits 2 seconds for the camera capture and goes away! Is that meeting?

Yeah I guess you're right. It's just kind of desperate and I don't know how many of these irrelevant celebrities she actually really likes or whether it's just attention seeking.

Hang on, I'm going off into the jealousy-bitching mode again :bye:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Hello!

I'm Stalker Sarah and I have the same face in all the celebrities photos I stalk:

stalker-sarah.gif

@Mariadelrey you helped me tp solve the equation. She is a wax figure that celebrities take pictures with . Like a rite of passage from C list to B list and finally A list. After you take a pic with the stalker sarah wax human size doll you are allowed to move on to the next level.

glgcDdT.gif

I'm creeped out to be honest.

Although it's super cool to meet everyone!

But.... she wears the same jacket, same damn bangs, same glasses, and same facial exp

ressions.

CREEPY!

But again, good for her!! I would love all those pics she has with people!

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

URGHH

F

HER.

WHY

THE

HELL

CANT I BE HER

MINUS of course her "look" going on

actually i just want her celeb meeting skills.

some celebs are creeped out by her actually lol

i dont blame em

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Yeah I guess you're right. It's just kind of desperate and I don't know how many of these irrelevant celebrities she actually really likes or whether it's just attention seeking.

Hang on, I'm going off into the jealousy-bitching mode again :bye:

She doesn't like anyone! She just like the fact of taking photos with celebs :D

@Mariadelrey you helped me tp solve the equation. She is a wax figure that celebrities take pictures with . Like a rite of passage from C list to B list and finally A list. After you take a pic with the stalker sarah wax human size doll you are allowed to move on to the next level.

Haha,, you're welcome!

Indeed! The celeb itself moves to the next level. Not Sarah! The celeb here is Sarah not the celeb-celeb. Gosh, this girl confuses my brain! Did I make sense?

:creepna: :creepna: :creepna: :creepna: :creepna:

I went through some pages of her Flickr account and came to the conclusion that she's mainly met C-listers and D-listers. In a tweet from August she claims to have met Madonna, but in a tweet from September she explicitly denies to ever have met her. Attention... I don't understand how someone can be this obsessed with meeting celebrities...

5848376946_0b09027b90.jpg

These two are made for each other.

Ugh I can't even imagine controlling myself if he got that close to me, I'd for sure throw something.

Ugh I can't even imagine controlling myself if he got that close to me, I'd for sure throw something.

I'd be judging him so hard with my looks. I'd make sure the universe's energy is with me when alone my willpower knocks him to the ground. And for maybe one day, he is as relevant as he always wanted to be: on page one of all the gossip magazines for being knocked to the ground by an invisible power.