trayertrash

Stalker Sarah & Lana

Angelina Jolie? And I think those are all A-listers (except for Kim K) whether I like them or not.

Was she in there? I didn't see her... A-listers or not, I honestly care more about the melting of the polar ice caps than about this Robert Whatever-his-family-name-is and his fellow celeb friends.

This topic makes me uncomfortable lol. I want to be a famous actor one day, and I'd honestly freak out if I ever met this girl. Shouldn't celebrities know that she's like, the... I can't even think of a word. I love the wax doll theory though-that was gold.

Can we just turn this into a Perez-bashing thread? :)

14417469274.gif

We should team up with Sarah to stalk lana

@Trash we could stalk Sarah the Stalker. She would leads to lana sooner than later. And is not like is going to be hard to find Sarah the Stalker since we know what clothes, hair style, frozen smile she will be wearing in any random day.

glgcDdT.gif

@Trash we could stalk Sarah the Stalker. She would leads to lana sooner than later. And is not like is going to be hard to find Sarah the Stalker since we know what clothes, hair style, frozen smile she will be wearing in any random day.

Yes!! stalkersarahboards.com

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This thread is so funny.

Okay, here's the PEREZ UPDATE with full text message transcription, haa.

Me: Omg i just saw a picture of perez hilton and i totally remember this guy from [name of school].

Friend: You just figured that out?

Me: Ha i don't remember anything about him, just his face. Was he an asshole?

Friend: I cant believe that fuckers famous. He was an outcast loserish kid...hung out with other dorks etc

Me: Was he nice at all or a typical [name of school] dick? Also, do you remember if he was homophobic?

Friend: He was a year above us so i dont remember details...I think he talks about it in an article online...Dont think he was phobic

perez.7.13.07.jpg

I gotta go watch videos now and hear him speak.

EDIT: "But what motivates Perez isn't his inflated traffic numbers, his body painting fans or his access to D-List celebrities. He's an example of a gay, Latino boy getting revenge on everyone who ever called him a faggot. He's determined to show the world he's someone. Even if that someone is the most hated person on the internet. We do have to hand it to him for making so much from so very little. We look forward to his E! True Hollywood Story when he one day goes out in a fiery blaze of gay glory. Until then, we'll sit back and watch. Perez Hilton [MySpace] When Mario Met Meth: MORE Perez Hilton High School Photos - Back When He Was Thin & Fabulous! [Wendy Wayrad] The Truth About Perez Hilton's Traffic [Gawker] Images [Vanity Fair, Wendy Wayrad, PerezHilton]"

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

This thread is so funny.

Okay, here's the PEREZ UPDATE with full text message transcription, haa.

Me: Omg i just saw a picture of perez hilton and i totally remember this guy from [name of school].

Friend: You just figured that out?

Me: Ha i don't remember anything about him, just his face. Was he an asshole?

Friend: I cant believe that fuckers famous. He was an outcast loserish kid...hung out with other dorks etc

Me: Was he nice at all or a typical [name of school] dick? Also, do you remember if he was homophobic?

Friend: He was a year above us so i dont remember details...I think he talks about it in an article online...Dont think he was phobic

perez.7.13.07.jpg

I gotta go watch videos now and hear him speak.

Those lips are BIGGER THAN LANAS

IFEEL SICK

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

there's so many A-listers tho...

DGtE.jpeg

Stalker%2BSarah%2527s%2Bincredible%2Bphoto%2Balbum%2BHow%2B16-year-old%2527s%2Bsnaps%2Bwith%2B5%252C000%2BA-list%2Bstars%2Bare%2Bmaking%2Bher%2Bfamous%2Bin%2Bher%2Bown%2Bright%2B%2B7.JPG

original.jpg

article-2240735-16476283000005DC-402_634x458.jpg

article-2151108-135766BC000005DC-947_636x380.jpg

cba to find more but like every socialite, disney star etc...the creepiest thing is that she's met then all more than once, and has that same facial expression in every picture.

it's like she's met different versions of the biebz. As he grows into a conventionally handsome douchebag I would probably kiss at a bar, she stays the same. Stalker Sarah confirmed for vampire.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

STALKER SARAH STRIKES AGAIN

That ebay-seller again...and she even knows his name. Tour of the Las Vegas Strip?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

STALKER SARAH STRIKES AGAIN

3:03 SHE EVEN KNEW HER NAME.

I can't even... FML.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: 

EQFO7rX.png

Hello!

I'm Stalker Sarah and I have the same face in all the celebrities photos I stalk:

stalker-sarah.gif

I can give you my mom's phone number to call her and ask how I laughed hard at this pic  :omfg2:

Btw why Lana has a golden tooth?  :pls: It's so ugly...

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg