takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

Just in the last 24 hours, the GoldDerby community has finally put DYT in their Top 8 for AOTY - Lana has been at #9 for a few months but with the all the magazines dropping predictions, she jumped up to #7. A&W has been in the Top 8 of SOTY for a while, and they still have it at #4. Both seem pretty likely! 

The nominations will be announced at 11EST, 12 hours from now

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

14 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Rolling Stone is predicting her for Pop Vocal Album, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they moved her out of alternative categories again. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/2024-grammy-nominations-best-pop-vocal-album-taylor-swift-sam-smith-lana-del-rey-1234853678/amp/

No, Rolling Stones is just dumb for not even bothering to see which categories the artist submit their work into.
Lana obviously submitted Ocean Blvd in Alt Album not Pop Vocal Album.

You could see the complete artist's submission in this page GRAMMYs 2024: Official Submissions (UPDATING) — The Bulletin (onthebulletin.com)

9 minutes ago, blueforever said:

No, Rolling Stones is just dumb for not even bothering to see which categories the artist submit their work into.
Lana obviously submitted Ocean Blvd in Alt Album not Pop Vocal Album.

You could see the complete artist's submission in this page GRAMMYs 2024: Official Submissions (UPDATING) — The Bulletin (onthebulletin.com)

The Grammys can switch an artist to a different genre if they feel like they do not fit the category that they were submitted in. Nicki Minaj complained about this last year when they moved her rap submission to pop categories. 

https://www.billboard.com/music/awards/nicki-minaj-addresses-super-freaky-girl-grammys-pop-1235156072/amp/

6 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

when the nominations are announced ????

at 10:45 AM EST, so in 40 minutes 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

pre show is 15 min 🤦‍♀️ 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

this is your chance to do the right thing Recording Academy do not disappoint us :sadcore2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing