takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

7 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

ok now we should start a smear campaign against boygenius to secure that alt. music scene votes :creepna2: jk

She'll be competing against quite a bunch of great albums though. The Arctic Monkeys one is just brilliant.

I know its delusional by myself to wish that but I just hope not any mediocre and terribly average TS stuff will win over hers.

6 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

ok now we should start a smear campaign against boygenius to secure that alt. music scene votes :creepna2: jk

can I speak my truth and say I honestly thought they were a joke band? like just a "pretend" thing 3 friends made lol, I just realized they weren't when I saw them promote an album or something, and I really dont say this to be mean lol, I really thought this idk why

17 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

LANAANANANNA OMG AOTY

and it truly IS album of the year, too bad the grammys are tasteless and will prob give it to redacted

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

12 minutes ago, sjatib said:

She'll be competing against quite a bunch of great albums though. The Arctic Monkeys one is just brilliant.

I know its delusional by myself to wish that but I just hope not any mediocre and terribly average TS stuff will win over hers.

from what i've read only Boygenius and her album are nominated in the AOTY category (with BG with one ROTY nom and Lana in the SOTY category), so that might be an indication of the similar amount of support behind the scene.... 

plus BG has a Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical nom....

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, sjatib said:

yeah i feel like AM is gonna be competition for her in the alt categories, taylor probably will be in the others… but if the Karma Remix wins best pop duo? i’ll riot lol that remix is trash 

Five noms is incredible. Congrats, Queen  :kiss:

Just now, brandon said:

yeah i feel like AM is gonna be competition for her in the alt categories, taylor probably will be in the others… but if the Karma Remix wins best pop duo? i’ll riot lol that remix is trash 

I really like Taylor but yep, that remix is bad :true:

7 minutes ago, Cult Leader Under Ocean Blvd said:

can I speak my truth and say I honestly thought they were a joke band? like just a "pretend" thing 3 friends made lol, I just realized they weren't when I saw them promote an album or something, and I really dont say this to be mean lol, I really thought this idk why

and it truly IS album of the year, too bad the grammys are tasteless and will prob give it to redacted

they've been promoting HARD like there's a deluxe version dropping awhile ago, wrapping up a nationwide tour (and opening for TS's tour as well), and doing televised live performances after live performances... (and an upcoming SNL slot too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWHZRxaNWtE

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really like Taylor but yep, that remix is bad :true:

right like.. as soon as midnights dropped karma was an instant favorite, it’s so fun and catchy! but…. that remix….. 😭 😭 

1 minute ago, SuperMegaStan said:

they've been promoting HARD like there's a deluxe version dropping awhile ago, wrapping up a nationwide tour (and opening for TS's tour as well), and doing televised live performances after live performances... 

I really had noooo idea lol I heard one song, hated it, and then thought nothing of them till I saw promo stuff

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

6 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

they've been promoting HARD like there's a deluxe version dropping awhile ago, wrapping up a nationwide tour (and opening for TS's tour as well), and doing televised live performances after live performances... (and an upcoming SNL slot too)

Phoebe Bridgers was the second most nominated artist behind SZA too. Like she has so much support from the music industry it’s crazy. 

wait y'all do we know best music video?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing