Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

3 hours ago, Embach said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2P_Yt7C_0h/?igsh=c3A4MTB4b2RrcGFj

Those comments, people really haven't forgot that letter she signed...:ohno:

twitter is eating her up too. i expect another wave of threads detailing her controversies lmao. i do think it was dumb of her to sign this letter. even if her sentiment isn't anti-Palestine, signing this then saying nothing doesn't make her look good especially when she's been called a Zionist for years now. the collab with skims is just gonna be seen as her doubling down since Kim is referred to as a Zionist as well. 

stay sane out there lana fans. i don't think it's particularly smart of fans to say 'well she slays so nobody cares' either.....it's only adding fuel to the fire and it's pretty dumb to act so aloof to people wanting accountability.  :awkney:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

people forget that in 2018 she literally canceled her concert in israel cause she would only do it if she could do it in palestina too :sideeye:

well she booked it in the first place and did that after receiving an extreme amount of backlash :wtf2:

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

well she booked it in the first place and did that after receiving an extreme amount of backlash :wtf2:

And? If she was a "Zionist" (she isn't) she wouldn't even suggest that idea

30 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

she has nothing to answer for or explain to these antisemites

omg i’m soo antisimetic for not supporting the murders of 30,000 people even though i’m literally simetic

ugh im so disgusted in myself:eartha:

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Kind of doubt that Lana was the one booking her concerts. She has a tour manager that is in charge of that. 

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Kind of doubt that Lana was the one booking her concerts. She has a tour manager that is in charge of that. 

do you really believe that she didn’t know where she was gonna go for her tour? 

y’all have lana’s dick so deep down your throats you can never believe that she does anything wrong:rip:

16 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

do you really believe that she didn’t know where she was gonna go for her tour? 

y’all have lana’s dick so deep down your throats you can never believe that she does anything wrong:rip:

You said she booked the show and made it sound like she was the one that asked to play a show there. I didn’t say anything about her not knowing where she would be playing. Obviously no one on her team thought about the backlash they would receive or they would have never announced the show in the first place. This is coming from someone who thinks that she was wrong for signing that letter. 

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

I genuinely don’t think she’s pro-Israel (as in anti-Palestine; why would she even? She doesn’t seem invested in international politics…). I hope she addresses this sooner or later.

the statement will be something along the lines of her intentions being pure and what not... that 2017 statement regarding the same exact situation was horrible to say the least 

34 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

And? If she was a "Zionist" (she isn't) she wouldn't even suggest that idea

Zionisim is the idea that isreal deserves to exist, which I don't think she believes in given the contents of the letter she signed and I think that label is just throw around now super loosely but again that letter wasn’t it...

the comments on her ig just seem like alphabet mafia western savior complexed liberals who literally don’t fully understand what's happening 

I think she just doesn’t really understand current events and therefore should just try and remain neutral on things 

well that’s what she would do if she wanted to stop constant backlash.. at the end of the day she’s an artist and she doesn’t have to make a statement on everything, even if she had the right intentions and right morals 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

omg i’m soo antisimetic for not supporting the murders of 30,000 people even though i’m literally simetic

ugh im so disgusted in myself:eartha:

But did Lana support murderers? No, she only supported the release of innocent hostages, she supported a letter that says: "Israelis and Palestinians should live side by side in peace".

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think she just doesn’t really understand current events and therefore should just try and remain neutral on things 

well that’s what she would do if she wanted to stop constant backlash.. at the end of the day she’s an artist and she doesn’t have to make a statement on everything, even if she had the right intentions and right morals 

I'm gonna randomly wake up one day to a typewriter font post with the title "Now That The New Year Has Dawned On Us... can I please go back to making music and not political statements"

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

But did Lana support murderers? No, she only supported the release of innocent hostages, she supported a letter that says: "Israelis and Palestinians should live side by side in peace".

i know we’re off topic but This. i really don’t understand why things got off control when the letter literaly wishes peace for both sides