Ultra Violet

Israel's genocide of Palestinians and war on the Middle East

1 hour ago, Chanele said:

Thats a wild thing to say

humans wishing death on other humans… hope your parents dropped you as a kid because theres something really messed up with you

Wow wishing someone dropped as a baby! Ugh you hypocrites are going to watch Gaza die screaming lol

mod note: user has been banned for this post

Edited by admin

don't bother with trying to argue or educate anybody who thinks or feels like they do, you cannot reason with people who are clearly sick in the head, completely blinded by ignorance

just let them talk themselves into their inevitable ban

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

speaking of which... i sincerely hope @Galactic is getting banned for what they have said, they haven't yet

if you can ban @The Siren on sight for posting links to bonus tracks, you should do the same for people who advocate for murdering palestinian babies :awk:

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

19 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

speaking of which... i sincerely hope @Galactic is getting banned for what they have said, they haven't yet

if you can ban @The Siren on sight for posting links to bonus tracks, you should do the same for people who advocate for murdering palestinian babies :awk:

how are they not banned wth..

Taste's like 4th of julyy...

I don't think they're trolling unfortunately, I've come across many people online with similar viewpoints

[what I mean is—I don't think they're only saying crazy stuff for the sole intention of ragebaiting or getting a reaction out of people. They probably do genuinely believe these things]

But either way, the belief that innocent babies and children, innocent beings in general (or I guess not "innocent" in this person's mind because of where they're from) deserve to be killed—for the sole reason of being from Palestine—is just despicable… It's a scary and ruthless world we live in. 

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

2 hours ago, Galactic said:

Love yall pretending to care about people but have nothing to say about the actual genocide in the Congo; cause black people don’t matter to y’all past music. 

and the Ukraine? What about Russia’s genocide on them? 

slackivists and attention seekers up in here 

Watch you be the pastiest cracker in the box 

If you actually cared about Congo and the Congolese people you would not use them as a gotcha moment against people in support of Palestine; Black Palestinians literally.....EXIST.

"Russian genocide" :oprah2:

I've banned them. Thank you so much to our members who utilised the Report feature to quickly alert the mod staff of this. Just for the future, Reporting concerning posts is much more effective than tagging individual team members in a thread, so please don't hesitate to Report a post/member you want the mod team to review! You can do this by clicking "Report post" on the upper right-hand side of a post on desktop or by clicking the flag icon on the upper right-hand side of a post on mobile x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Wow wishing someone dropped as a baby! Ugh you hypocrites are going to watch Gaza die screaming lol

mod note: user has been banned for this post

Demon motherfucker.

giphy.gif