Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

Lana approached for 'Priscilla' soundtrack but declined due to timing

It's okay, there will be hundreds and hundreds of fan edits with Lana's songs. And only 2 of them will be good :flutter:

Spoiler

I would love to see one starting with the romanticised relationship theme like JFK, and then shifting into the reality of how Priscilla was treated, like PWYC or even Ultraviolence or Cult Leader.

People will always associate certain movies with Lana, even when she had nothing to do with them. Meanwhile, movies she HAS done work for are actually forgotten about.

17 hours ago, cherryblossoms said:

Tbh I wish she just pulled a track from her vault because I was kinda expecting her to do that anyways :rip:

what if was poetry in motion or everything i do

On 11/4/2023 at 3:11 AM, Honeyyoung said:

but if she was invited for the 2023 alabama rodeo fair with its renowned hot dog eating contest she'd be there by tomorrow :facepalm:

This. Likewise, if some no-name girl from Kentucky who wrote songs about tin sheds and could only sing in G flat DMed her on IG and said she was a fan, she'd be in the studio with her so fast

ETA is there anyone here from Kentucky who can adopt that persona and be an undercover spy

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If Elvis' family members are against the film, maybe that's why Lana didn't submit any songs

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i dont feel like reading all these responses, but am i the only one who's not surprised :pls:

On 11/3/2023 at 4:31 PM, Fetiche said:

Y’all thinking Lana is pissed because she wasn’t cast as a teenage Priscilla Presley …. never change my delusional LanaBoards sisters

real 

😋🫶🏼