Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

2 hours ago, J03 said:

I thought it was Monday for some reason. I'm so nervous if they get her there, sit next to Taylor and then give her nothing I'll seethe. ย She really deserves all 5.ย 

If they do this to her i hope she never attends any of their events again tbh

She's already doing too much after the NFR thing.

Guys, Lana winning AOTY with THIS album would be so symbolic, I feel like this album is the catalyst for all her years of career, it's like her whole time in the industry is summed up in this album and I feel like it would be beautiful to see her win that award with this album. I have always imagined the situation with the last part of the title track "DON'T FORGET ME LIKE THE TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BLVD" and then the beautiful outro.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Ngl I don't want her to contribute anything to that event than just attending. She got disrespected way too many times for that.

Right, I would find it disrespectful for her to sit next to Taylor Swift and watch her win all the Grammys without winning any herself.

A real mark of respect for her career and for this album would be to make her win a major category like AOTY. It would be so much deserved.

19 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Sheโ€™s not performing. Unless itโ€™s a surprise with Jon Batiste. This is the indicator thatย she wonโ€™t get one of her major nominations. Hoping for Alternative category.ย 

what are you talking about? she's getting AOTY:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

42 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Alex Kaye, who is her dancer and her friend, is talking about the grammys on IG, maybe it is a bit far-fetched, but is there a possibility this is a hint for a performance ?Screenshot-20240203-103141-Instagram.jpg

ย They announced 4-5 more performers 10 hours ago and Lana is unfortunately not in it.ย 

2 hours ago, Morissetteus said:

Sheโ€™s not performing. Unless itโ€™s a surprise with Jon Batiste. This is the indicator thatย she wonโ€™t get one of her major nominations. Hoping for Alternative category.ย 

ย 

Beck didn't perform in 2015 but still won AOTY. Mark Ronson and Ed Sheeran didn't perform in 2016 and won ROTY and SOTY respectively. Again, Ed Sheeran didn't perform in 2018 and won SOTY. Same with Childish Gambino, H.E.R. and others that still won "big four" categories without performing. There's still hope.

1 minute ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Manifesting she wears something really pretty and they don't fuck up the make up. These pictures gonna carry the articles for next 3 years.ย 

thisย :crying2:ย donโ€™t get me wrong, i like the other makeup artists she works with, but only pammy can give her that old hollywood glamย 

38 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Manifesting she wears something really pretty and they don't fuck up the make up. These pictures gonna carry the articles for next 3 years.ย 

Homegirl has been dressing nice lately, so I think she's about to surprise usย :shrug:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

ok like obv I want Lana to win cause she simply deserves it more than anyone else ever DUH butย on an entire selfish, down bad, sick bitchย level I also need it to happen because it would be my Tulsa billboardย ย "DONT U DONT U FORGET ME NOOOO" moment. Like yes i need my queen graciously accepting her award(s) trending all over the entire internet so certainย person of the past has no choice but to think of me againย (cause like anyone thats ever been close w me has experienced my Lana obsession by proxy so i'm associated w her to them)

:crai::crai::crai::crai::crai:

ย 

A bit off topic butโ€ฆ I love Miley but ESV is so bad. I gave it another chance last night and I had to stop by track 10. Imagine if it wins AOTY ๐Ÿ˜ญ