Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

16 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

:brows: How about this? She’s sitting so close to the stage because there’s a surprise duo performance … :shh2:

Snow on the Beach live :usrs:

53 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I can’t get over the feeling that this will be 2020 all over again and I’ll just end up super disappointed at the academy, because I really want her to win this year, I mean, I did last times too but, Ocean Blvd and its songs are just on a different level and... :ohno: 

I just know people online will be mean if she wins though, saw a tweet calling her a “raging Zionist” this morning with like 60+k likes. :crying5:

What online people think doesn't matter , in 2 weeks they will find something else to be upset about.

She's doing well , even if she doesn't win this thing she still has a bunch of projects for this year. She isn't going anywhere

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I just know people online will be mean if she wins though, saw a tweet calling her a “raging Zionist” this morning with like 60+k likes. :crying5:

swifties are already calling her a zionist and saying things like “poor taylor” since they will seat next to each other. if she wins aoty over taylor they will make her life a living hell. honestly can’t wait to see both of them acting like besties making that fandom gag 

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Oh for sure and they will be celebrating if she loses too. People really hate her on there again. 

2 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Twitter is mean place(especially now before grammy) that don't really show how people think and no matter what will happen there always be people that will be trying to cancel her. Actually all hate from twitter don't have any impact ,because January was her most streamed month ever:dance4:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

1 hour ago, Venice Biotch said:

omg the way that lana and taylor sit next to each other

They sat them both at the front so the queens didn’t have to walk far to get their awards 

2 hours ago, Venice Biotch said:

omg the way that lana and taylor sit next to each other

I came across a lot of Swifties on Twitter saying "it's not something to celebrate" bc Lana worked with Kim... :toofunny: (+ Zionist, racist allegations again)

Omg I knew it that she and Taylor will sit together because both of their albums were produced by Jack :excited:

url%5D

She's up against some stiff competition, popular movie tie-ins, and industry favorites. 

I think her best shots are Best Alternative Music Performance and Best Alternative Music Album. I do think she'll win at least one, but I don't see a sweep 

43 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I came across a lot of Swifties on Twitter saying "it's not something to celebrate" bc Lana worked with Kim... :toofunny: (+ Zionist, racist allegations again)

Lana stans are mourning on instagram too like "oh no i don't lana to become mainstream lana's so unique her music is not a h&m dressing room music" :toofloppy:

url%5D

If she wins it’s her night it’s her moment. We know how everyone make everything about Taylor nowadays. Like talking more about Taylor’s reactions than the actual award winner;  I’m so fucking tired of being overexposed to her tbh. Anyway, I hope if she wins she gets her moment and we don’t see headlines including this other person’s name.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

44 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

If she wins it’s her night it’s her moment. We know how everyone make everything about Taylor nowadays. Like talking more about Taylor’s reactions than the actual award winner;  I’m so fucking tired of being overexposed to this person tbh. Anyway, I hope if she wins she gets her moment and we don’t see headlines including this other person’s name.

Lana's artistry and the good non toxic part of her fandom are the opposite of TS. Give 10 years and see any TS song being relevant , A&W and albums like BTD on the other hand .

9 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

according to an "insider" on x there are perfomances yet to be announced, lana?

i see the vision already... after a break, we go back to the broadcast and the stage is dark, awaiting the performance of a mystery performer- suddenly the lights turn on to reveal Lana herself, decked in Nikki Lane cowgirl garb, Jack is on stage with her, and he starts strumming a few chords, after the guitar intro, Lana sings the words "I mean Henry come on..." and the audience is CAPTIVATED. she plays the entire unreleased song, and at the end of the beautiful performance she announces that "Henry, Come On" is released on ALL STREAMING SERVICES and LASSO is available to pre-order now. The crowd goes wild and Lana becomes queen of the Grammy awards :oprah9::oprah4::oprah: