Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

8 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

This is a good thing though 😭 Way more likely she will win + she still has SOME chance for SOTY (and AOTY perhaps)

its good for her but I want content :trisha: I wanna see boygenius in tears as Lana takes their awards

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I understand the desire for her to be at the preshow but award ceremonies are already exhausting enough and if I were her I don’t think I’d be able to handle another 3 hours on top of how ever long the Grammy festivities are going to last tonight. 

I’m sure when she wins in the pop duo or alt categories we’ll get some kind of response from her regardless

LET’S GO LANA!!!!!!!!!! :dance2:

hyz6.gif

if she doesnt get anything.... lets just say goodbye for another proper era because it has been probably hard for her doing a proper mv and also a interview for variety.... she is craving those awards

It’s about to start ahhhh my heart is going to jump out of my chest :excited:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS