Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, Crazy Husband Thief said:

It’s used in so many reels, TikToks etc.

Don't be so ignorant and oblivious. You know damn well it’s true…

the algorithm knows if youve watched the full video, so they keep showing up for you :um4:

just scroll immediately passed each of them until you stop seeing them lol

7 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Sadly, I AM being forced to listen to her music and see her lizard face everywhere. It’s literally inescapable no matter how I try to block her or unfollow accounts that post her content on social media…

There is so much payola, media paychecks from her in every damn aspect. It’s fucking annoying. I just want a year of peace and of NO Taylor Swift music.

lol i HIGHLY doubt you're being FORCED to listen to her, honestly, if you're genuinely sick of her, try to stay away from social media or at least curate your feed more so that you don't have to interact with any content relating to her, because i don't often see much about her and i don't know what her recent songs sound like

however, your hatred for her is honestly just really nasty to read, i don't really care for her as a person either, and i certainly don't like her for her environmental impact and how money-hungry she is, but you act as if she's a complete monster, but she's not, we have so much to be angry about in our world, and taylor's music really isn't one of them in the grand scheme of things

WGe8ynS.gif

hating someone is fine but putting all your energy into that hatred and making it a part of your personality that you can’t shut up about is just obnoxious like idk what to tell u 

Just now, The Siren said:

the algorithm knows if youve watched the full video, so they keep showing up for you :um4:

just scroll immediately passed each of them until you stop seeing them lol

to be honest, i’ve clicked “not interested” and specifically asked to not see posts with the words “taylor swift” in them bc it was truly non-stop and she STILL pops up all over my feed. idk what kinda magic shes working but she is truly inescapable right now. 

W/ Phoebe, Taylor, & Jack -

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-zrketb-VGPO dl-beatsnoop-com-final-on-Hb8-VBg-RD dl-beatsnoop-com-final-EPXw0yjnt-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-hcou-Ddrz9-U dl-beatsnoop-com-final-DXtv95-Ic7-W dl-beatsnoop-com-final-svtrpba-Zn-D dl-beatsnoop-com-final-rqo-MY24fe-L dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Rz7-M3dy6-Bc dl-beatsnoop-com-final-i-Eyb2-Ju43a dl-beatsnoop-com-final-FOg-UJE5-NLK

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

imagine me

Just now, Crazy for You said:

well! we love @Mer tho

Just now, George Parasol said:

imagine enjoying her singing

y’all need something more than christ cuz wtf is up with y’all? :wtfney: