Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Tbh I’m not even upset because it isn’t like it is actually about the music. It is about the people, if Billie made A&W the academy would give her 15 awards for it. Like it isn’t that Lana is making bad art, it is just that the Grammys hate Lana.

And as I type this idk if it makes it bette or worse…

1 minute ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

A good cue for her to fire Jack and work woth Rick Nowels again

Will she win awards ? No

Will her production be top notch again ( doesn't matter the style she choses) Yes

I miss Rick's production everyday ... I want another honeymoon 

This truly feels like a false reality tonight. At least Lana said that a lot of things are going to be happening fast which gives me hope for the future but I can’t help but feel utterly disappointed. She deserved at least one for the masterpiece she created.

I hope she continues focusing on her passions and that this isn’t a roadblock for her. I’m looking forward to all the amazing things she will accomplish this year.  

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Not the warning :trisha2: I didn’t write it, it’s a screenshot. Now remove the warning :true:

well you did post it without any context whether you wrote it or if it was posted as a joke or not.

like as we've seen with Nicki Minaj and Big Foot vs Meg Thee Stallion and HISS, pop culture stans can be so far unhinged that they literally physically threaten people :deadbanana:

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:

she looks so uncomfortable she definitely didn't want to be up there!!111!

GFjFLOLbwAAfG9h?format=jpg&name=large

is this satire or do ppl genuinely think her beaming smile is a sign of discomfort :rip: 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m just glad the world will never know what a Boygenius is (and really if we never mention it, most ppl will never even know they won any Grammys)

may people always get confused and think "boy george???? oh yeah I know him!" :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh I’m not even upset because it isn’t like it is actually about the music. It is about the people, if Billie made A&W the academy would give her 15 awards for it. Like it isn’t that Lana is making bad art, it is just that the Grammys hate Lana.

Like why do they hate her so much? It’s bizarre!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Just now, Black to Blue said:

This truly feels like a false reality tonight. At least Lana said that a lot of things are going to be happening fast which gives me hope for the future but I can’t help but feel utterly disappointed. She deserved at least one for the masterpiece she created.

I hope she continues focusing on her passions and that this isn’t a roadblock for her. I’m looking forward to all the amazing things she will accomplish this year.  

i hope that tonight doesnt stop her from her busy schedule :wowcry:

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

LITERALLY this is what takes me off!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Not the warning :trisha2: I didn’t write it, it’s a screenshot. Now remove the warning :true:

These mods will give you WP for calling someone dumb, are you even surprised? This new generation is so fucked up lol can't take any jokes

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

A good cue for her to fire Jack and work woth Rick Nowels again

Will she win awards ? No

Will her production be top notch again ( doesn't matter the style she choses) Yes

It’s too early in the morning for me to follow this logic

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Mer said:

is this satire or do ppl genuinely think her beaming smile is a sign of discomfort :rip: 

i think they were more talking about her posture, but id just chalk that up to the  puffy sleeves :rip:

10 minutes ago, Bea said:

when i thought celine was taking a while to read album title fully…:crying4:

no because I thought the SAME!!!! I got super hopeful for a split second :lange: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Photo dump of Lana celebrating Taylor’s win -

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-r-Cczg-VOqyh dl-beatsnoop-com-final-f-K7xq3-Lj-Y2 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-gh-KXs1e-TZ3 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-27o5-N3-HXRu dl-beatsnoop-com-final-r-Vzuk-S4-GON dl-beatsnoop-com-final-y-Wk-UZ0-OHx-J dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Vy8-Gn-WUij-Q dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Yq-GXJilea3 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-w1-Rd7-DOAPz fetchpik-com-Se-Ek-YBVa-ZX

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS