Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

idk about drugs but she was definitely drunk as fuck. usually she remembers social etiquette, but that night she snatched the grammy out of celine’s hands without thanking her or making eye contact which was pretty disrespectful and a stark contrast to how miley honored mariah. and of course, right afterwards tree makes sure to upload a picture of celine and taylor backstage to put a bandaid on everything.

plus there’s a video of taylor asking julien if she can put a grammy on her head, while julien was crying/being emotional and none of boygenius were having it 😭 awkward

so yeah all in all i think taylor was a bit chaotic that night and didn’t mean harm to anyone, but she was prob really excited and impulsive. with lana, i doubt taylor saw lana’s hesitation as a genuine firm “no i don’t want to go up there” but rather just her being shy, and taylor being the extrovert felt the need to take matters into her own hands in an abrasive manner. however lana clearly isn’t traumatized by the incident unlike what a lot of fans were acting like, so it’s not that big of a deal.

Hide contents

speaking of lack of social etiquette…as much as the album announcement was an exciting surprise, i’m sorry but she completely lacked class doing that. announcing midnights at VMA’s? sure, why not. there’s fans in attendance and it’s an overall more casual setting. announcing your new album at the GRAMMY’S where there’s no fans in attendance and it’s considered a high class event with legends like joni mitchell, stevie wonders, meryl streep, etc? bad move. it made her look childish and dare i say, self-centered. 

Imagine the hangxiety the next day 

The only good thing that came out of this is event is that all the winner of the major categories are women :party: Mark my words, the year LDR winning one going to be dominated by males and she'll be the silver lining. :godlaugh:

I really don't care about the weeknd but I'm wondering if abel gave her a call and some encouragement words since he decided to never submit his work again

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

The only good thing that came out of this is event is that all the winner of the major categories are women :party: Mark my words, the year LDR winning one going to be dominated by males and she'll be the silver lining. :godlaugh:

I think this stung a little bit more.. that every major category winner was female and yet STILL no Grammy for Lana :sadcore2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think this stung a little bit more.. that every major category winner was female and yet STILL no Grammy for Lana :sadcore2:

The "I'm not like other girls" line from Sweet came back and bite her in the ass I'm afraid. :facepalm:

14 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

IMG-7213.jpg

This woman is an actual angel. The most talented, beautiful angel on the planet and I am still so heated that those corrupt old men did her dirty like that. 

426156512-18410263894028337-960675917212

:oprah::lange:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

23 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

who is posting these? :defeated: 

9 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Anna Cofone posted the first one 

Etienne Ortega posted the second :true:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

We’re literally on a forum dedicated to talking about one person. Of course we’re chronically online 

rightt like this is lanaboards, b1tch! we clown in this mf! 

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

that wasn't even the cedric gervais remix:defeated:  you guys read into stuff way too much. if lana was mad at taylor or having a meltdown over grammy's i'm sure we would have qftc pt. 2 by now lmao.

oh well i’ve never listened to the cedric remix for more than like two seconds

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

that wasn't even the cedric gervais remix:defeated:  you guys read into stuff way too much. if lana was mad at taylor or having a meltdown over grammy's i'm sure we would have qftc pt. 2 by now lmao.

I agree people maybe reading too much in to the remix winning a Grammy etc.. though if it’s purposeful I think it’s genius in its pettiness!

but either way, I find summertime sadness a weird song choice to celebrate Taylor’s win for her Grammy.. you’d think she’d choose a midnights song/keep the original audio.. to be supportive of a friend

If she was insistent on using her own song, she could’ve used living legend.. but she already shared that fan edit using that song for herself :yesnod:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Vi2nbd3o3h-MCgsX.mp4?tag=14

(double click on the video to hear it with sound)
idk if you guys already posted this (if yes sorry 😔). 
People are saying this is after the show ended but to me it seems this is even BEFORE the red carpet? If you look at the sky it’s still bright 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Vi2nbd3o3h-MCgsX.mp4?tag=14

(double click on the video to hear it with sound)
idk if you guys already posted this (if yes sorry 😔). 
People are saying this is after the show ended but to me it seems this is even BEFORE the red carpet? If you look at the sky it’s still bright 

I think it was before as well lots of people said the rain storm was delaying traffic and wasn’t taylor drying lanas arms at the start? Plus I think Lana and Taylor departed separately since it seems lana didn’t go to any after parties 

11 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Sis should be posting that on Instagram for those millions of likes tbh 

She looks gorgeous

right!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg