Jump to content
Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:


Laufey posted a picture with her yesterday on X and the comments and quotes are dragging her so bad. I didn’t think there was any way that Lana could be more hated than she was in 2020 but well… Good thing Lana isn’t on Twitter/X anymore. 

seriously fuck those lame-ass pseudo fake ass woke ass hypocrite sjw wannabes lmao

Lana is winning and thriving every fucking day, Ocean Blvd literally hits above 4M daily stream today, right after that Grammys mess. The g.p loves her, the internet was mad for her losing every category, everyone is on her side.

We shouldn't be worried about them r@ts anymore, Lana is the impactful, legacy artist - and Taylor spilled while holding biggest award of the night.

 

comparing to 2020 hatetrain, this was just a piece of cake, Lana literally got dragged back n forth after that cursed QFTC, FKA twigs pole-dancing, waering mesh mask hosting a book release party right in the middle of the pandemic, Chemtrails album cover, her streaming numbers literally below 25M monthly, there's nothing can be worse than that.

 


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Oh Argentinians have taste !


giphy.gif

.⊹˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, taco truck said:

olivia released just last year, so i don't think she's going to be releasing. A TON of big names are releasing/are rumored to be releasing this year though

 

-lana

-taylor swift

-ariana grande

-billie eilish

-dua lipa

-megan thee stallion 

-charli xcx

-lorde

-phoebe bridgers

-kanye west

 

edit: i forgot kacey musgraves too... which could be a huge issue if lana wants to submit to country categories

How tf did I forgot all that😭 but yh a lot of probably good albums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, longtimeman said:

We're seeing now that cancelling does nothing except unleash a bunch of hatred on twitter. This time she's getting cancelled so badly her streams are doubling.

 

zionist this zionist that zionist back and forth and Ocean Blvd literally surpassed 4M daily stream once again since april 2023, monthly listener went up to 57M again. Lmao it's them self-proclaimed sjw are struggling to cancel Lana, not Lana herself. Their favs have to be worried if their music can be charting high enough on the billboard while Lana does not have to give one single fuck about "charts" and "numbers" since day 1, it's just her thing atp, her album sells no matter what, these fake ass online peace fighter using Palestine war and throwing zionism terms at celebs for attention and hit tweets can keep crying and biting their tongues :omfg2:


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

 

zionist this zionist that zionist back and forth and Ocean Blvd literally surpassed 4M daily stream once again since april 2023, monthly listener went up to 57M again. Lmao it's them self-proclaimed sjw are struggling to cancel Lana, not Lana herself. Their favs have to be worried if their music can be charting high enough on the billboard while Lana does not have to, her album will sells no matter what.

SAY IT LOUDER!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

everyone! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to Stream!!!!! she deserves to FEEEL that the fans are aware af and are showing SUPPORT. 

 

it's so unfair to her beautiful artwork ...

ALSO THIS! I’m gonna queue up all her albums and have them playing on repeat on Spotify whilst I’m asleep :oic2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the Grammy email asking me to buy the Billie and boygenius vinyl. Already canceled my order yesterday 💅


:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

seriously fuck those lame-ass pseudo fake ass woke ass hypocrite sjw wannabes lmao

Lana is winning and thriving every fucking day, Ocean Blvd literally hits above 4M daily stream today, right after that Grammys mess. The g.p loves her, the internet was mad for her losing every category, everyone is on her side.

We shouldn't be worried about them r@ts anymore, Lana is the impactful, legacy artist - and Taylor spilled while holding biggest award of the night.

 

comparing to 2020 hatetrain, this was just a piece of cake, Lana literally got dragged back n forth after that cursed QFTC, FKA twigs pole-dancing, waering mesh mask hosting a book release party right in the middle of the pandemic, Chemtrails album cover, her streaming numbers literally below 25M monthly, there's nothing can be worse than that.

 

They took out their Russia vs Ukraine decorations and now are using the Israel vs Paletine decorations , next month it will be something else when the media diverges their attention to it. These people are not her fans and never listened to her music , they're online extremists or performative crusaders.

Her numbers on Spotify are awesome , she has a single about to drop for The New Look , headlining Coachella ... She's doing fine with all the haters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they should start publishing how many votes every nomination had. 

 

i would go insane if ESV or TAOP albums which completly sucks had more votes than Lana:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

They took out their Russia vs Ukraine decorations and now are using the Israel vs Paletine decorations , next month it will be something else when the media diverges their attention to it. These people are not her fans and never listened to her music , they're online extremists or performative crusaders.

Her numbers on Spotify are awesome , she has a single about to drop for The New Look , headlining Coachella ... She's doing fine with all the haters.

 

FACTS, i mean do they seriously have a single second to take a look on their actions?

They are using Palestine war to filled their hunger of craving to bully a person, a woman, not for any right reason. None.

All their arguments are just "lana signing that letter / lana thanking joe biden" bullshits with no actual proof showing Lana supports Israel and against ceasefire, meanwhile Lana literally cancelled Israel shows due to Palestine war and she respects Palestine fans.

She is pure at heart, atp, they just want to make her out to be the bad guy, i'm so done.

They should be ashamed of themselves.


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake weighed in on the GRAMMYs: "To all you amazing artists, remember that this show is not reality, it's just the opinion of a group of people who keep their name secret.... This show doesn't dictate sh*t in our world".

 

he kinda ate, Jay-z also made a point;)


Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

FACTS, i mean do they seriously have a single second to take a look on their actions?

They are using Palestine war to filled their hunger of craving to bully a person, a woman, not for any right reason. None.

All their arguments are just "lana signing that letter / lana thanking joe biden" bullshits with no actual proof showing Lana supports Israel and against ceasefire, meanwhile Lana literally cancelled Israel shows due to Palestine war and she respects Palestine fans.

She is pure at heart, atp, they just want to make her out to be the bad guy, i'm so done.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

 

what expect from 13yo twitter non-binary girlies with Asian on pfp.:hide:

they literally didn't even knew they're existing when BTD was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

FACTS, i mean do they seriously have a single second to take a look on their actions?

They are using Palestine war to filled their hunger of craving to bully a person, a woman, not for any right reason. None.

All their arguments are just "lana signing that letter / lana thanking joe biden" bullshits with no actual proof showing Lana supports Israel and against ceasefire, meanwhile Lana literally cancelled Israel shows due to Palestine war and she respects Palestine fans.

She is pure at heart, atp, they just want to make her out to be the bad guy, i'm so done.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

I like that she's just ignoring them on social media lol

Can't cancel if you don't exist to her and her fandom is supporting her a lot because of  yesterday's robbery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Drake weighed in on the GRAMMYs: "To all you amazing artists, remember that this show is not reality, it's just the opinion of a group of people who keep their name secret.... This show doesn't dictate sh*t in our world".

 

he kinda ate, Jay-z also made a point;)

maybe it’s just my delusions but I feel like lots of big artists are subtly coming to her defence rn

 

also it’s sad that Taylor’s insufferable fans are still being insufferable and being so nasty towards Lana even though Taylor herself could not have made it clearer how besotted she is with Lana. Like do they think they’re winning her affection that way lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watching the video for Candy Necklaces today and i noticed some similarities to what happened last night.

In the video , one of her personas dies in a very sad way and the media is right there to take pictures , but afterwards she's reborn getting a star in the Walk of Fame 

She will rise above this and she's  going to get her flowers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gothphetamine said:

I just saw some chronically online unwashed niche micro celebrity guy yapping away under a MEME post saying that Phoebe deserved to win over Lana bc Lana is just “a white woman singing about God”. For the sake of my high blood pressure I’m logging out of that dumbass app

 

phoebe being a white woman with the lyric “always an angel, never a god” :thumb3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...