PARADIXO

1 dead and 1,000+ hospitalized at Taylor Swift concert in Brazil

The way Taylor can throw public hissy fits over petty shit like being namedropped in a one-off Netflix "serial dater" joke (Ginny & Georgia 2021), but she's doing seemingly nothing to help the grieving family of the young fan who DIED at her concert… it just doesn't sit right with me. Like, wtf? Maybe I'm being harsh, but these days it's hard to believe she cares about anything other than herself and money. It could be a legal thing I guess, but with how rich she is, I can't help but feel that the least she could do is provide some sort of support for the family— I feel really horrible for them. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Let’s go…

firstly, regarding Taylor and Tickets for fun (the company liable for the show), their posture towards Ana’s passing is shameful. Tickets for fun should be held responsible and Taylor should pay for Ana’s body transportation not because she’s responsible but because she should have empathy. The girl died going to see her show.

secondly, of course someone would dash Rio de Janeiro for the problems occurred. Well, as per several statements here it’s easy to acknowledge that such things do not happen only on Rio de Janeiro. A good example is the disaster in Ariana Grande’s show in Manchester (how could they let a bomb explode inside the show???) and in Travis’ show in Houston (how can security not be able to handle the crowd and the trampling???). As said, the problem is big companies thinking only about money and despising people - actually, a good example of it is the posture of North-American Taylor pretending nothing happened and doing nothing to assist the victim’s family while earning thousands with the show that’s happening right now. So, I don’t understand what a photo from a house in a favela has to do with the girl dying from the heat. But well, people always have to find the weirdest reasons to feel superior…

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The way Taylor can throw public hissy fits over petty shit like being namedropped in a one-off Netflix "serial dater" joke (Ginny & Georgia 2021), but she's doing seemingly nothing to help the grieving family of the young teen fan who DIED at her concert… it just doesn't sit right with me. Like wtf? Maybe I'm being harsh, but these days it's hard to believe she cares about anything other than herself and money. It could be a legal thing I guess, but with how rich she is, I can't help but feel that the least she could do is provide some sort of support for the family— I feel really horrible for them. 

She always gave me narcissist vibes.

So apparently her Brazilian fanbase crowdfunded the costs themselves

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i find it disappointing and honestly surprising that she hasn't really said anything about the situation or reached out to any families, of course, she seems to mostly care about herself, but it's just insane to me that somebody's fan could literally die at their concert and they wouldn't go out of their way to support the family and to show support towards the community at large, ariana grande was very shocked and saddened by what happened in manchester, she visited her fans in the hospitals, and hosted a benefit concert, i'm not saying taylor swift doesn't care at all, or that she's to blame for what was ultimately the venue's fault, but i feel like she really could do more than post one instagram story about it, i don't know, i can't say for sure how taylor actually feels, but i personally would be devastated if somebody who came to my concert died, and i would go out of my way to support the family and the community no matter what

people really need to stop idolizing people they don't know, especially when it's obvious they aren't great people and only care about themselves, at this point in the world, we really need to stop being blinded by such things and see them for how they really are

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

The way Taylor can throw public hissy fits over petty shit like being namedropped in a one-off Netflix "serial dater" joke (Ginny & Georgia 2021), but she's doing seemingly nothing to help the grieving family of the young teen fan who DIED at her concert… it just doesn't sit right with me. Like, wtf? Maybe I'm being harsh, but these days it's hard to believe she cares about anything other than herself and money. It could be a legal thing I guess, but with how rich she is, I can't help but feel that the least she could do is provide some sort of support for the family— I feel really horrible for them. 

You’re joking. We know nothing on how the family is coping I’m sure Taylor is helping her out in some way. It’s not like it’s her fault she herself was struggling to even perform. Don’t make up shit like this it doesn’t make the situation any better. Also she was pissed about Ginny and Georgia because she just had a Netflix documentary on those topics and being soit shamed, body shamed etc.

42 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

So apparently her Brazilian fanbase crowdfunded the costs themselves

yes, they did! ana flew in from another state called mato grosso do sul and it's far from rio. her family needed money to transport her body and other funeral expenses

her funeral was held tonight

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

51 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i find it disappointing and honestly surprising that she hasn't really said anything about the situation or reached out to any families, of course, she seems to mostly care about herself, but it's just insane to me that somebody's fan could literally die at their concert and they wouldn't go out of their way to support the family and to show support towards the community at large, ariana grande was very shocked and saddened by what happened in manchester, she visited her fans in the hospitals, and hosted a benefit concert, i'm not saying taylor swift doesn't care at all, or that she's to blame for what was ultimately the venue's fault, but i feel like she really could do more than post one instagram story about it, i don't know, i can't say for sure how taylor actually feels, but i personally would be devastated if somebody who came to my concert died, and i would go out of my way to support the family and the community no matter what

people really need to stop idolizing people they don't know, especially when it's obvious they aren't great people and only care about themselves, at this point in the world, we really need to stop being blinded by such things and see them for how they really are

Y’all are SO annoying. It was literally like 3 days ago so she hasn’t had time to do much since she still had 2 more shows to perform. She has spoken on the topic and she stated that she won’t talk about it ON STAGE because it makes her emotional. Give her time, y’all are being so pressed about this I get it’s a serious situation but understand the situation Taylor is in.

1 minute ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

You’re joking. We know nothing on how the family is coping I’m sure Taylor is helping her out in some way. It’s not like it’s her fault she herself was struggling to even perform. Don’t make up shit like this it doesn’t make the situation any better. Also she was pissed about Ginny and Georgia because she just had a Netflix documentary on those topics and being soit shamed, body shamed etc.

She's not. The family asked for a loan so they could pay for the transportation of Ana's body and then the fans helped Ana's family.

Yesterday, she should have paid tribute to the girl who died inside the stadium where she was performing. The girl didn't die before the show started, as she claimed in her story. She passed away during the second song, 'Cruel Summer,' and only posted a few stories about it. If it were in the USA, her career would already be tarnished if she acted this way. However, she's mistaken because the media here doesn't bow down to any artist; whatever they can defame, they will defame. Couldn't she have done a decent tribute? It's too sad to see Ana Clara Benevides' family share that they haven't received any financial or bureaucratic support. Taylor portrays an image full of EMPATHY, but she just brushed it off with a "I'm too sad to talk about it" and moved on with life, without even mentioning Ana's name. She is known for standing up to producers and big companies to have control over her career, profits, and narrative. So, why, in the face of such a tragedy, does she wash her hands of it? Project the girl's photo and then say, 'Ana, you will be remembered,' and that's it. But she stayed silent, and now she's making headlines for the American media to talk about her relationship. It's so sick. Now we know that she is just a singing machine without a shred of humanity. This just shows how most artists don't care about anyone other than themselves.

22 minutes ago, pierre said:

Yesterday, she should have paid tribute to the girl who died inside the stadium where she was performing. The girl didn't die before the show started, as she claimed in her story. She passed away during the second song, 'Cruel Summer,' and only posted a few stories about it. If it were in the USA, her career would already be tarnished if she acted this way. However, she's mistaken because the media here doesn't bow down to any artist; whatever they can defame, they will defame. Couldn't she have done a decent tribute? It's too sad to see Ana Clara Benevides' family share that they haven't received any financial or bureaucratic support. Taylor portrays an image full of EMPATHY, but she just brushed it off with a "I'm too sad to talk about it" and moved on with life, without even mentioning Ana's name. She is known for standing up to producers and big companies to have control over her career, profits, and narrative. So, why, in the face of such a tragedy, does she wash her hands of it? Project the girl's photo and then say, 'Ana, you will be remembered,' and that's it. But she stayed silent, and now she's making headlines for the American media to talk about her relationship. It's so sick. Now we know that she is just a singing machine without a shred of humanity. This just shows how most artists don't care about anyone other than themselves.

exactly, it has only been a few days since everything has occurred, but taylor didn't even call the fan who passed away by her name in her instagram story or share a photo of her, she just referred to her as a fan, it just feels so impersonal, like i said previously, we can't know for certain how she feels, but regardless of how emotional you may feel about it, would it really be that hard for her to address what had happened at the next show? was she really just going to continue performing the same songs as if nothing had happened? a young woman lost a life at her concert and others had to go to the hospital, i don't believe it's her fault, but nothing should be preventing her from properly acknowledging and showing support and solace, she has the resources to help out the family as well, there's really no excuse, she's literally a billionaire, she could've sent some money over to ana's family, she could've posted more than a vague instagram story about a fan dying, i know taylor can't bring her back to life or take away the family's pain, but she could've done more to at least show that she cares and that she has empathy towards the situation

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

She's not. The family asked for a loan so they could pay for the transportation of Ana's body and then the fans helped Ana's family.

Where was this said? Also she shouldn’t be expected to pay for fees like this since it’s the stadiums fault. I’m sure she will do something

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

exactly, it has only been a few days since everything has occurred, but taylor didn't even call the fan who passed away by her name in her instagram story or share a photo of her, she just referred to her as a fan, it just feels so impersonal, like i said previously, we can't know for certain how she feels, but regardless of how emotional you may feel about it, would it really be that hard for her to address what had happened at the next show? was she really just going to continue performing the same songs as if nothing had happened? a young woman lost a life at her concert and others had to go to the hospital, i don't believe it's her fault, but nothing should be preventing her from properly acknowledging and showing support and solace, she has the resources to help out the family as well, there's really no excuse, she's literally a billionaire, she could've sent some money over to ana's family, she could've posted more than a vague instagram story about a fan dying, i know taylor can't bring her back to life or take away the family's pain, but she could've done more to at least show that she cares and that she has empathy towards the situation

She did devote “bigger than the whole sky” to her on night 2 and she probably couldn’t disclose that information as of then when she wrote the message. Also another reason for her ‘silence’ is there’s an investigation going on with the stadium and if she makes an in-depth statement about it it could result in a mistrial.

Also can we talk about how it was SO disrespectful of the fans at night 2 to be booing her after it was announced that it was postponed. Once again ITS NOT HER FAULT. The stadium is so messed up it’s crazy, I’m assuming Taylor won’t play there again. 

could someone tell me how everyone knows that taylor or her team didn’t reach out to her family? things like this should be kept private, in my opinion, not everything needs to be on social media…

12 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

She did devote “bigger than the whole sky” to her on night 2 and she probably couldn’t disclose that information as of then when she wrote the message. Also another reason for her ‘silence’ is there’s an investigation going on with the stadium and if she makes an in-depth statement about it it could result in a mistrial.

Also can we talk about how it was SO disrespectful of the fans at night 2 to be booing her after it was announced that it was postponed. Once again ITS NOT HER FAULT. The stadium is so messed up it’s crazy, I’m assuming Taylor won’t play there again. 

agreed, she definitely won’t be playing there again. hopefully the são paulo shows go better. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

could someone tell me how everyone knows that taylor or her team didn’t reach out to her family? things like this should be kept private, in my opinion, not everything needs to be on social media…

agreed, she definitely won’t be playing there again. hopefully the são paulo shows go better. 

If she does ever play there again I think she will definitely time it to be closer to winter so the stadium isn’t an actual air fryer.

37 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

The family gave an interview yesterday asking for help. So heartbreaking! They said they did not receive any kind of support from anybody except friends of Ana’s. 

And let’s be honest? Fans love to say Taylor is the industry and all that bullshit. But when it comes to being responsible for her own tour, do you guys really think she can’t have a decision??? Do you think if someone of her family died she wouldn’t be able to cancel a concert right away?? 

OMG guys Taylor is certainly is doing something! She already mentioned that she’s devastated? What else do you want her to do? It’s not like it’s her fault. But I’m sure she is doing something behind the scenes. Please understand her, she’s the most devastated person in this situation. The whole thing just happened days ago. That’s why she won’t mention her name on the stage. In the meantime please go on and read hundreds of articles stating how devastated she was. Poor Taylor, she can’t catch a break.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

how do we know taylor/her team didn't reach out in any way? ana's parents said so in an interview, we're not making this up

I think something could've been done without making taylor look like she's taking the blame or whatever. her dedicating a song but not even saying ana's name, without putting her name on a big screen or something is kinda tasteless imho I don't see how addressing ana directly like that would hurt her image and make her look like she's at fault. she would be at least showing some sort of bigger support to the situation as opposed to a 24h story that doesn't even state facts correctly 

but let's see how things are gonna roll out in the next days as she still has 3 more shows to do here in brazil

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg