PARADIXO

1 dead and 1,000+ hospitalized at Taylor Swift concert in Brazil

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

OMG guys Taylor is certainly is doing something! She already mentioned that she’s devastated? What else do you want her to do? It’s not like it’s her fault. But I’m sure she is doing something behind the scenes. Please understand her, she’s the most devastated person in this situation. The whole thing just happened days ago. That’s why she won’t mention her name on the stage. In the meantime please go on and read hundreds of articles stating how devastated she was. Poor Taylor, she can’t catch a break.

is this post a joke because :toofunny: how is she the most devastated person in this situation omg how is saying she’s devastated = her doing something :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

You’re joking. We know nothing on how the family is coping I’m sure Taylor is helping her out in some way. It’s not like it’s her fault she herself was struggling to even perform. Don’t make up shit like this it doesn’t make the situation any better. Also she was pissed about Ginny and Georgia because she just had a Netflix documentary on those topics and being soit shamed, body shamed etc.

Adele and Billie Eilish/ other celebs have stopped shows when they have noticed fans collapsing- why is Taylor being proclaimed as completely irrelevant in this? It’s her name on the tour, it was her decision to continue despite 1000 people collapsing- she never stopped performing. If this was any other singer y’all would be cursing their name.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Adele and Billie Eilish/ other celebs have stopped shows when they have noticed fans collapsing- why is Taylor being proclaimed as completely irrelevant in this? It’s her name on the tour, it was her decision to continue despite 1000 people collapsing- she never stopped performing. If this was any other singer y’all would be cursing their name.

She clearly didn’t want to continue the show. She was trying to get security to help but they wouldn’t. She was visibly exhausted only half way through the show. People need to shut up and realise the real problem is this corrupt stadium. It took the stadium just a few hours before the show started to postpone night 2 even after Taylor consistently stated that she didn’t want to.

3 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

She clearly didn’t want to continue the show. She was trying to get security to help but they wouldn’t. She was visibly exhausted only half way through the show. People need to shut up and realise the real problem is this corrupt stadium. It took the stadium just a few hours before the show started to postpone night 2 even after Taylor consistently stated that she didn’t want to.

Then she shouldn’t of continued, she can stop and walk- like it’s not crazy when celebs have had tantrums over a crowd booing them- if she’s not on stage=no show.

anyway what’s happened happened- can anyone link the families interview? I’ve heard that the Venue have offered psychological support, conflicting information on whether Taylor+ Team reached out at all.

Statement from fundraiser:

We would like to thank the fans who contributed in some way, whether by sharing or donating so that Ana could return home!
A responsibility that was not ours but due to the negligence and irresponsibility of third parties, we had to step up to help the family in this delicate moment. We will never forget that. THANKS!

What happened was unnacceptable both on the venue and Taylor's team part. I'm sure she got told through the earpiece that things were happening.

Although it's strange to me how people call Taylor the industry but are so willing to jump on the "Bring Taylor Home" thing. She herself is a key part in her team, she has ongoing dialogue with her publicist, overall she's a fully fleshed out "calculating" business bitch (with peace and love when it comes in handy, love her) so why Swifties are making her out to be unreliable and incompetent is BEYOND me. And the xenophobia is such a bad look too.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Can people not obviously none of you know anything about the situation and just read the headlines. There’s more to the story, an investigation, Taylor’s hotel being leaked and having people swarm her hotel and her being unwell and exhausted. She’s not safe and that should be her priority, doing all this isn’t going to change anything. She doesn’t need any more pressure or emotional strain from this.

7 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

OMG guys Taylor is certainly is doing something! She already mentioned that she’s devastated? What else do you want her to do? It’s not like it’s her fault. But I’m sure she is doing something behind the scenes. Please understand her, she’s the most devastated person in this situation. The whole thing just happened days ago. That’s why she won’t mention her name on the stage. In the meantime please go on and read hundreds of articles stating how devastated she was. Poor Taylor, she can’t catch a break.

So you think Taylor is more devastated than the family that lost their child, and that were forced to publicly plead with the internet for her funeral costs? Crazy how a young girl literally died and the Swifties still manage to make Taylor the victim in this situation. Like fav, like stan.

Spoiler

If this post was sarcasm (I'm hoping it is) then my bad :toofloppy: I've seen so much crazy stuff from Taylor fans, especially on Twitter, so it's hard to tell 

Edited by Coloringbooks

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

But I’m sure she is doing something behind the scenes

she didn't. the brazilian fans did a fund to help with the funeral costs. us media outlets are saying she dedicated a song for her but that's not true. in fact she sped up the concert so it would end earlier.

22 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

she didn't. the brazilian fans did a fund to help with the funeral costs. us media outlets are saying she dedicated a song for her but that's not true. in fact she sped up the concert so it would end earlier.

“she didn’t.” it doesn’t take long to literally look at Taylor’s instagram 

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

is this post a joke because :toofunny: how is she the most devastated person in this situation omg how is saying she’s devastated = her doing something :toofunny:

I think it's a joke :eek:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

While I’m definitely grossed out by the xenophobia by non Brazilian "Swifties"  I think putting the blame entirely on Taylor is also disgusting.

To add onto this, I agree Taylor should be doing something more, even donating some money to Ana’s family would definitely help them out in this difficult time.

Taylor has to step up and do something.  

I know that she has probably been given different orders from her law team but it just doesn’t look good from her part to not take action imo

it feeds the stereotype she is trying to avoid all these years  :awkney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Rest In Love, Ana! 💔

I really wonder if it would have been in Ana‘s interest that people now judge over Taylor like you have done?

And if this would have happened to any other artist: I doubt you would have been so harsh too. 
Since the Fearless era, whatever Taylor has said and done or not said and done, for so many it will never be enough, she just can‘t do right, especially in this case. And who are you to tell her?

15 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

To add onto this, I agree Taylor should be doing something more, even donating some money to Ana’s family would definitely help them out in this difficult time.

To be fair she does donate to food banks in the areas she plays and is overall charitable behind closed doors so who knows if she helped them in any way. But one would assume the family would make it known since they keep the situation fairly public to the Swifties

12 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

a message typed with her calligraphy that doesn't even say the fan's name ... 

It was posted hours after it happened with very little details that we now know, so I agree she should follow it up with some new heartfelt statement

What I wonder is if the newly added Agora Hills to the pre-show playlist is an attempt to distract Swifties and if she comes to the Chiefs game... I hope not :eek:

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

So you think Taylor is more devastated than the family that lost their child, and that were forced to publicly plead with the internet for her funeral costs? Crazy how a young girl literally died and the Swifties still manage to make Taylor the victim in this situation. Like fav, like stan.

Hide contents

If this post was sarcasm (I'm hoping it is) then my bad :toofloppy: I've seen so much crazy stuff from Taylor fans, especially on Twitter, so it's hard to tell 

2 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

Yeah, it was just a post mimicking how some fans sound like. It’s hard to tell it was a sarcastic post because some do say crazy things while trying to defend their favorite artist.

She did lower than the bare minimum in my opinion. Instagram post not mentioning Ana’s name, not showing her photo. She was a person with a life, not just a “fan”. It would be so meaningful if she dedicated a song to her, mentioned her name, all stadium started singing for her and remembered her. But no instead she sang ME!.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024