Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

45 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

help is she arriving ate just so she can fit 16 songs and doesnt need to sing 20/21 love her for dat

anyway im just checking the setlist she did for the last show in barcelona and this is how u really put a show on

Β 

01. Intro / 13 Beaches - 00:03 02. Cherry - 06:37 03. Scarborough Fair - 09:36 04. Pretty When You Cry - 11:37 05. White Mustang - 15:50 06. Born To Die - 19:25 07. Blue Jeans - 24:27 08. Terrence Loves You - 28:24 09. Honeymoon - 31:45 10. Lust For Life - 37:56 11. Change - 42:52 12. Black Beauty - 45:17 13. Young & Beautiful - 47:16 14. Ride - 48:52 15. Video Games - 53:32 16. Old Money - 57:40 17. Yayo - 1:02:05 18. Carmen - 1:07:16 19. Summertime Sadness - 1:11:44 20. West Coast - 1:16:10 21. National Anthem - 1:24:18 22. Gods & Monsters - 1:28:20 23. Ultraviolence - 1:33:21 24. Off To The Races / Extended Outro - 1:38:26

AND it was an 1h44 minutes lmaoΒ 

it’s funny because I remember people still complained when this was the setlist lol

oh my god i didn't know it was being streamed HER HAIIIRRRRRRR??????

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

Beginning to see her vision, I too wouldn't stop singing a song like Bartender about buying some random truck in the middle of the nightΒ :candy:

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

it’s funny because I remember people still complained when this was the setlist lol

in this fandom all i see is complains, it’s pretty tiring tbhΒ :sideeye:

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

bartender live is like a serve and not a serve at the same time I still don't know what I think about it

i actually see her vision cause she looks and sounds ethereal while performing it, plus the dancer’s choreography is so prettyΒ 

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

bartender live is like a serve and not a serve at the same time I still don't know what I think about it

actually so true why am i kinda enjoying it..Β 

COCC IS COMINGΒ 

4 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Omg... I just thinking to myself how good this setlist was. I'd love to see her singing Carmen live :rollin:

giphy.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

SO TRUE but i need cherry and pwyc out ig...

I'd enjoy pwyc if she wasn't on the floor the whole time let's focus on the real issue.....the worst opening track.....about a certain family

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I'd enjoy pwyc if she wasn't on the floor the whole time let's focus on the real issue.....the worst opening track.....about a certain family

i actually love this one tbhΒ 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

the crowd is hugeeeeΒ and i just love how they sing every wordΒ 

yess the glowup since coachella is insane

5 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Bartender hit that time idk why

Literally what I was thinking! I enjoyed it more than when I saw her live. I guess the crowd being so loud helped a lot for that

Just now, honeymooooon said:

i actually love this one tbhΒ 

I'm sorry I hate the grants so fucking much ever since it was released as a single. When I listened to it the first time my reaction was just....oh it would be her worst released track(besides interludes) if a certain shit stain on Blue banisters didn't exist and a certain cover at the country club