Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

9 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

anyone solved the tattoo mystery? 

it seems she had them for her Paris show too, the chanel dress and necklace were covering it in the vogue photos 

I might be crazy..  but they kinda look like little flowers on this side??

IMG-1612.jpg

Edit: Screenshot from last slide on this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_Fzko-I6LM/?igsh=empybmFscXRtbHJy

Edit again: Here’s a clearer screenshot.

IMG-9284.jpg

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

10 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Yeah sure, maybe she just loves getting late and performing a shorter set and people won't be able to complain about tickets since they had other people to watch in the meanwhile <3

15min late is pretty normal, and again she couldn't preform because the stage was still being build literally 10min before the show was supposed to start.

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

this guy called Victor Arminio has uploaded some performances from last night’s livestream to his youtube channel including Ride but not the moment she got cut off but that’s what i’m looking for because it left me gasping for air :trisha:

I don't know if it's the most important thing part of that show but the fact is that she looked absolutely beautiful. :wubna: Gave me a lot of NFR! era and the 1990s vibes with the straight hair and the simple, natural make-up! That short pastel purple dress looked gorgeous as well, very summery! She's just an absolutely stunning queen! :wub: The vocals were amazing as well in Pretty When You Cry and Ride! I know and understand it very well, why bothers some people that there's a lot going on at the stage but I kind of love it, it's theatrical and camp! Such a shame that the festival production staff cut her off but they at least apologized to her and her fans! Also, I loved this wonderful live performance video of Summertime Sadness which the BBC posted on YouTube! :flutter:

2.gif

2 hours ago, dexter said:

I’m so confused why they issued an apology because the preformance wasn’t even cut short- it was scheduled to end at 9.05 and it ended exactly on that time

damage control to deranged lumatic fans harassing the festivals on socials lol

lana was 100% in the wrong and it’s so boring having the same issues over and over again. it’s just lazy. someone on tiktok said 'i love lana but she has become a bit of a lousy performer' which is agree with, but the replies were saying things like 'you don’t love her' 'fake fan' etc it is WEIRDDDDDD

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

damage control to deranged lumatic fans harassing the festivals on socials lol

lana was 100% in the wrong and it’s so boring having the same issues over and over again. it’s just lazy. someone on tiktok said 'i love lana but she has become a bit of a lousy performer' which is agree with, but the replies were saying things like 'you don’t love her' 'fake fan' etc it is WEIRDDDDDD

Wait so was the issue really not her stage?

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so was the issue really not her stage?

even if she had been given 5 extra minutes it still doesn't make up for the 20 that she was late LOL this one is entirely on her

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, dexter said:

I’m so confused why they issued an apology because the preformance wasn’t even cut short- it was scheduled to end at 9.05 and it ended exactly on that time

It was originally scheduled to finish at 9.15 but for some reason LESS than an hour before the show they changed it to 9.05

it was DEFINITELY originally supposed to end at 9.15 because even my friends who were going and HAD the scheduled times showed me that Lana was finishing at 9.15 and starting at 8!