Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Where did you get that info? Bc it isn’t true tho

They're right. You can see the map of the festival here :

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/porto/map-porto

The whole pit (except for the extreme right of the stage) will be reserved for VIP tickets ! I'm happy about it since it's the ticket I have. But don't worry if you have a regular ticket, the pit seems to be very small and you'll still have a wonderful experience :heart:

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

2 minutes ago, pinkelliot said:

The whole pit (except for the extreme right of the stage) will be reserved for VIP tickets ! I'm happy about it since it's the ticket I have. But don't worry if you have a regular ticket, the pit seems to be very small and you'll still have a wonderful experience :heart:

Lmao I don’t have any ticket. But I’ve been trying hard to get VIP since it sold out :smokes5:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 hours ago, pinkelliot said:

yeah i hope i still have a great experience!

do u guys think its better to be on that right side of the frontline or at back of the vip section? ive never done front pits so i have no idea if u guys would give me ur opinions i would love it!

12 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao I don’t have any ticket. But I’ve been trying hard to get VIP since it sold out :smokes5:

if u want regular tickets tho i could try to find it!

saw a tweet from LDRaddic and seems there must be an article somewhere with the Director of Primavera Sound Porto and said" José Barreto, director of Primavera Sound Porto says Lana is the artist who took the most work to get to the festival, she's very difficult. She does 4 shows and takes 6 months off, we never know when she is available" and I translated the tweet and am unsure of the source/translation  but it made me think about how important it is for Lana to have the freedom to not feel confined to a rigorous and tiring tour and I am super happy she doesn't have to ... 

I think it's so bad when artists commit to like 100 date shows around the world like that is insane ...

anyways this has me thinking, does anyone remember back in like late 2019 early 2020 or so Lana had to cancel a few tour dates or something around the time covid was popping up but she was originally canceling due to her losing her voice and her vocal chords were in strain or something ??? I wonder if she is better from that or is it still something she has to keep an eye on ? and maybe that is also another added reason she doesn't tour so many dates along with the tiring nature and the confines of a tour... would be intrigued to know 

https://x.com/LDRaddic/status/1795268422668017842

9 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

saw a tweet from LDRaddic and seems there must be an article somewhere with the Director of Primavera Sound Porto and said" José Barreto, director of Primavera Sound Porto says Lana is the artist who took the most work to get to the festival, she's very difficult. She does 4 shows and takes 6 months off, we never know when she is available" and I translated the tweet and am unsure of the source/translation  but it made me think about how important it is for Lana to have the freedom to not feel confined to a rigorous and tiring tour and I am super happy she doesn't have to ... 

I think it's so bad when artists commit to like 100 date shows around the world like that is insane ...

anyways this has me thinking, does anyone remember back in like late 2019 early 2020 or so Lana had to cancel a few tour dates or something around the time covid was popping up but she was originally canceling due to her losing her voice and her vocal chords were in strain or something ??? I wonder if she is better from that or is it still something she has to keep an eye on ? and maybe that is also another added reason she doesn't tour so many dates along with the tiring nature and the confines of a tour... would be intrigued to know 

I am irked at the taking 6 months off comment as if she doesn't write that whole time. can think of a million artists that are more unreliable than her for a festival lol he seems like a narc

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I am irked at the taking 6 months off comment as if she doesn't write that whole time. can think of a million artists that are more unreliable than her for a festival lol he seems like a narc

He dealt with far worse when programming acts like Tyler The Creator, Bjork, etc. This Lana comment seems misguided.

IMG-1607.jpg

21 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

I’m so glad she just casually says no.

She’s NEVER liked touring and she’s had stage fright since the day she blew up so if she wants to do 4 shows, release an album, and then do more festival shows, more power to her!

I do think she should have done a show or two before Coachella to warm herself up. Night 1 showed that she was a bit ‘out’ of it, and that was a major show to come back to. When I saw her in September it was her second to last show so she was visibly more comfortable on the stage. 

personally I don’t believe she cancelled the NFR tour due to her vocal chords. (I’m sorry!!) She saw what was happening around the world the same time we did (she always has her finger on the pulse) and decided to spend the last month of ‘normal’ with her family, and with as much as she cares for them she’d really want that

"Don’t forget me"

is someone looking for a concert buddie to go see lana on the 7th?? i was able to get my ticket, but my friends weren't, but i REALLY want to go see her !! if someone could adopt me for the day that would be awesome hahaha. thank you <33

1 hour ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Well my neighbour had an extra ticket and since her brother can go to the show anymore she sold it to me.

It will be my first time seeing her live !!! ❤❤

CONGRATS!!!

2 hours ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Well my neighbour had an extra ticket and since her brother can go to the show anymore she sold it to me.

It will be my first time seeing her live !!! ❤❤

i hope you have so much fun!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DemonMic2003 said:

CONGRATS!!!

Thank you ❤ It's a bucket life list thing for me to see her live ❤ I am so happy she added Without You to the setlist , it's such a special song to me, i still can't believe i got a last minute ticket ❤

let me quickly cancel my plans for this day chile..... a professionally livestreamed show at an hour where I can watch while drinking a cocktail this is what I've been dreaming of 

GUYS primavera sound porto updated the map on the website and the exclusive vip pit acess has been removed from the map

idk what that means

5 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

GUYS primavera sound porto updated the map on the website and the exclusive vip pit acess has been removed from the map

idk what that means

W H A T