APOCALYPTO

Lana Del Rey Documentary

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

oh marina and lana were definitely friends, they literally praised each other on their respective albums and stuff. lana did it on lust for life's booklet and marina on love + fear's

however they definitely fell apart after 2019 :hillary: I guess we'll never know what truly happened

yep, and rob was posting her with “my 3rd daughter” or something. marina unfollowed after qftc i wanna say

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

I remember watching this old one like years ago and I remember there were two things mentioned about Lana's albums that weren't true:

- the artwork for Sirens is fan-made, @Trash Magic created it, if I'm not wrong;

- Die For Me is also a fan-made album which never existed.

38 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

documentary is not the word for this, just say it’s a fan made entertainment deep dive or something. documentary is factual- this is more of a fun project you did, and no hate to that! 

"Mockumentary" is a word I've considered

Okay, point taken. I did take in a lot of the advice from the first videos criticism and incorporated/fixed things, but I didn't really say anything about the Die For Me album. The photo in the album's booklet of her in the red high priestess dress is obviously not fan-made. 

I know this is not really the crowd for this I'm coming into Lana's territory and saying all this but a lot of people did wake up.. I had a person make fun of me and then come back years later to apologize telling me it was true, and a lot of similar comments saying this really is an interesting topic. I want you all to research the Astral World. I write about voodoo practice in my book and I would love to hear all your take on my Taylor Swift analysis in the book. The link is in the description of the video. 

Billionaires and Lana Del Rey do not care about you, they follow the Freemason books (please watch until the end of the documentary to confirm that) and those books say that anyone who is not an initiated member is "vulgar and profane" (their word for "stupid") You're not stupid. I know some of you will understand this. They want to turn you into slaves. Jesus Christ is the truth... God bless you all. 

3 minutes ago, APOCALYPTO said:

Okay, point taken. I did take in a lot of the advice from the first videos criticism and incorporated/fixed things, but I didn't really say anything about the Die For Me album. The photo in the album's booklet of her in the red high priestess dress is obviously not fan-made. 

I know this is not really the crowd for this I'm coming into Lana's territory and saying all this but a lot of people did wake up.. I had a person make fun of me and then come back years later to apologize telling me it was true, and a lot of similar comments saying this really is an interesting topic. I want you all to research the Astral World. I write about voodoo practice in my book and I would love to hear all your take on my Taylor Swift analysis in the book. The link is in the description of the video. 

Billionaires and Lana Del Rey do not care about you, they follow the Freemason books (please watch until the end of the documentary to confirm that) and those books say that anyone who is not an initiated member is "vulgar and profane" (their word for "stupid") You're not stupid. I know some of you will understand this. They want to turn you into slaves. Jesus Christ is the truth... God bless you all. 

please stop shoving your religion down people's throats. :pls:

12 minutes ago, APOCALYPTO said:

That’s kind of the opposite thing of a documentary:toofunny:

Documentary is based in fact. Mockumentary is mocking the subject, poking fun, making wild conspiracy theories 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

28 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

oh marina and lana were definitely friends, they literally praised each other on their respective albums and stuff. lana did it on lust for life's booklet and marina on love + fear's

however they definitely fell apart after 2019 :hillary: I guess we'll never know what truly happened

I think they even kissed once :hillary:

18 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

yep, and rob was posting her with “my 3rd daughter” or something. marina unfollowed after qftc i wanna say

yeah, exaclty! she's just soooooo woke :sleep::yawn: well, her loss :shrug:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, APOCALYPTO said:

I wish lanaboards had the front page comments leaderboard so we could all like this comment and make it the most popular post on the site. This cannot be real 

2 hours ago, APOCALYPTO said:

Hi everybody :)

So a long time ago I made a documentary about Lana Del Rey called "Blue Ivy" that really took off... it was shared all over the web, on random movie websites, Internet Archived almost a dozen times, and even people were discussing it on a few threads like Reddit and here on Lanaboards. The audio was really bad and I was super young when I made it so I just re-made it... It is a really deep dive into Lana Del Rey's life. People seemed to really like it. 

DISCLAIMER: There is a lot of controversial information in it and it's a very spiritual documentary as in it digs into Lana's experiences with the occult. IT'S NOT A HATE VIDEO! Obviously I know every word to every Lana Del Rey song. My channel is about the spiritual world and teaching people about the occult, how it's actually not fake bologna... It's not meant to make you hate Lana Del Rey because a lot of celebrities are mentioned (like 400 photos of celebrities playing with witchcraft) it's just a tame documentary I don't know if you guys saw the video of the Lana Del Rey concert with people falling over and girl accusing her of using witchcraft. It's nothing like that, it's more lyrical analyses. 

I would love if this version could be as popular as the last one so if you guys could watch it, leave a like if you like and a comment about it (watch the whole thing before commenting it's only an hour) that would mean soooo much. I used professional equipment to record this time and I'm just a lot more mature so I think this documentary, if it was cool last time, it's waaaaay cooler this time. 

ENJOY!!! 🍿🍿🍿

Blue Ivy was iconic idc… 

Spoiler

iconic in it’s stupidity and reachiness don’t get ur hopes up

28 minutes ago, APOCALYPTO said:

read this out loud to yourself this is crazy :air:

This is such nonsense. Literal nonsense. You could extract words said by any songwriter, writer, politician or human and associate them to anything you like. The notion that Lana is or has been part of some organized group or consciousness that focuses on the dark arts is silly. Her agenda is only to express and share her feelings. When people like you who claim to be "believers" spend so much time searching for the devil instead of searching for God I have to be a bit skeptical. If you love Jesus get off the computer and volunteer at your local church or community center. 

15 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

read this out loud to yourself this is crazy :air:

he writes about voodoo practice in his book, look at his taylor swift analysis! we're all just a bunch of blind dumb enslaved hoes  :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg