Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

2 hours ago, teamggy said:

00Gji6A.jpg

There is something about her face in this pic specifically that is exceptionally gorgeous and I can’t get over it…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

watch her get on stage with that wig on

i kinda see it coming tbh

She needs to actually make her hair this color tbh it’s PERFECT on her

17 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Agree... Why is it sooo hard for some people to just enjoy a moment or just be happy for someone? Baffling...  

I get the frustration which is why I don’t bother to comment on any celeb profiles because I’m not 12 anymore but she could do this exact shoot with an independent brand? Like the comments aren’t exactly wrong- she is helping a business that is indirectly contributing to abuse 

i've said this before but lemme say this again - she's so sharon tate in the valley of the dolls

url%5D

1 minute ago, luna de miel said:

OH. MY. GOD.

my first thought:

MV5BMzYyNzYyMjUyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcz MV5BMTU2Nzc0MjM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTAx

I WAS THINKING THIS AND COULDN"T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I get the frustration which is why I don’t bother to comment on any celeb profiles because I’m not 12 anymore but she could do this exact shoot with an independent brand? Like the comments aren’t exactly wrong- she is helping a business that is indirectly contributing to abuse 

Or she could just not do it at all... I am happy for two reasons... 1) It appears that Lana is happy about it 2) That makes me happy for her... And of course I get some eye candy out of it, which is obviously the point... I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

There's already haters commenting on the IG posts... All I can say is that they hate to see a bad bitch winning and serving :brigitte:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE ONLY THING WE'RE GETTING ON VALENTINE'S DAY 2024, WE'RE ALSO GETTING THAT SOUNDTRACK SONG FROM THE DIOR SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

There's already haters commenting on the IG posts... All I can say is that they hate to see a bad bitch winning and serving :brigitte:

i've been meaning to write a long-ass post in the unpopular opinions thread about how much unnecessary vitriol she gets especially compared to other artists especially male artists who don't receive much or any criticism for either just simply expressing themselves like she does or for their wrongdoings and i keep getting inspiration for it :true: :brigitte:

WGe8ynS.gif