ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

another? theres more? :hdu:

Yes there is more 🙄🙄

Edit: im going to bed now… better wake up to new unreleased songs… 

Edited by Bereaved By You

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

another? theres more? :hdu:

yeah all the same stuff we've had for years but the OG files... i mean, its nice to have idk how we haven't had the OG files this entire time, but i guess its so dry for some of the leakers, this is what they're sharing :ponder:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

yeah all the same stuff we've had for years but the OG files... i mean, its nice to have idk how we haven't had the OG files this entire time, but i guess its so dry for some of the leakers, this is what they're sharing :ponder:

i mean im happy :shrug:

especially with the lossless ones. i love having lossless in my digital library and my phone :hype:

Idk why but I have a feeling leakers don’t actually have any of the high in demand leaks people are asking for 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, The Siren said:

i mean im happy :shrug:

especially with the lossless ones. i love having lossless in my digital library and my phone :hype:

but these should've been shared from the get go. like... this isn't giving christmas, its giving hand me downs from goodwill :true:

i don't mind having lossless files either, having the raw file is nice to finally hear and have on my hard drive... and maybe this is all leading up to a massive leak of new stuff on christmas day. we have 2 more days until then so let's keep hoping

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Idk why but I have a feeling leakers don’t actually have any of the high in demand leaks people are asking for 

i'm suspecting this too (or maybe carcase is 111 in secret, since they're doing the same thing he did)

giphy.gif

Btw from yesterday, when Carcase shared the producers of some songs, he shared that “Back to tha Basics” was done by someone named Tim. I thought it was Tim Larcombe but it’s actually Tim Anderson, who’s worked with Twenty One Pilots, Solange Knowles, and Billie Eilish

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Btw from yesterday, when Carcase shared the producers of some songs, he shared that “Back to tha Basics” was done by someone named Tim. I thought it was Tim Larcombe but it’s actually Tim Anderson, who’s worked with Twenty One Pilots, Solange Knowles, and Billie Eilish

I’m curious abt what u said abt him wanting to create a topic here. About what? :delish2:

where is carcase posting? is it leakedcx? i looked there and don't see anything about lana

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

probably because those songs are like, in the thousands whereas these laptop demos are like basically free atp lol

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Well we know @fl0r1dakil0s has zodiac since they were the one who shared the snippet and also eclipse said they had it. I definitely think people have the leaks we want I think they are either just waiting until Christmas Eve/Christmas or are feeling selfish lmao. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, cranekiss said:

IDGAF ABOUT ZODIAC!! LEAK OG FILES NOW

Thank you :pussypower:

5 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I’m curious abt what u said abt him wanting to create a topic here. About what? :delish2:

He wanted to post stuff himself but decided against it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.