ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

I dunno if Carcase will come back around tonight or not, but he did share something random earlier 

There is no such thing as Arcadia demo, the seller who posted it didn’t realize it was the final. The unleaked Fingertips & OB demos are legit tho!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, Mer said:

So we're going to merge everything here with the random convo thread in January and pretend all this never happened, right? 

Idk. Maybe we’ll lock this eventually and keep it. It’s almost 200 pages and would break up the random conversations. Plus this is a nice little slice of LB history I feel but it’ll be a mod team decision :grinds:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

I dunno if Carcase will come back around tonight or not, but he did share something random earlier 

There is no such thing as Arcadia demo, the seller who posted it didn’t realize it was the final. The unleaked Fingertips & OB demos are legit tho!

well no one was losing their minds for an arcadia demo so we didnt lose!

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

So the piano only snippets she kept posting on instagram was just the song not finished and doesn’t exist??

how does fingertips have a demo and not Arcadia :derpna4:

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

well no one was losing their minds for an arcadia demo so we didnt lose!

period 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Idk. Maybe we’ll lock this eventually and keep it. It’s almost 200 pages and would break up the random conversations. Plus this is a nice little slice of LB history I feel but it’ll be a mod team decision :grinds:

I honestly admire the mod team and their dedication to keeping things running smoothly so much bc I would've just given up I think at this point :rip:

Anyways, back to the scheduled delusion 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ngl I read that as fetish dinners and was high key like :shock2:

I feel like you just know me too well :trisha4:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I wonder what they meant by "proper intro" then?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It would be nice if this thread was moved to the conversation area. These delusions should not be readily available to the public :eartha:

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, Anthony Applewhite said:

Does anyone know if there are studio versions of Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be Stupid for Being So Happy?

afaik those songs do not have a Studio Version since they were written for a show or smthn 

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I feel like you just know me too well :trisha4:

jennifer-lawrence-what-do-you-mean.gif

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️