ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, fathercain said:

why was cali a mistake? 

apparently (according to BoZ i think) it’s a song Lana likes a lot so maybe she was going to reuse it at some point but you know how it goes… this has yet to be confirmed, we also don’t know if florida kilos was contacted by anyone and we don’t know it this song was really more likely to be reused than any other unreleased song :eek:

4 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Not to be negative but I really don’t think we’re getting anything sadly. According to BOZ, leaking california was a big mistake last year so.. I doubt we’ll get anything from ms kilos and didn’t HM and 111 say they had cease and desists for like no reason? so im not expecting anything more than scraps..

I hate to talk about insiders like they’re characters in a tv show so sorry for speculating on y’all’s thought processes x

There are other not as well known leakers, I doubt we are getting nothing

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, fathercain said:

why was cali a mistake? 

If I’m remembering right, Lana was planning on releasing it/it was considered for multiple albums? Something like that, but she still likes the song. 

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

you think they haven't gotten C&D before? wasn't eclipse in lana's dm's at one point? girl no that's not ever gonna be reason he stops leaking. the reason he stops is because he's not getting anything else to replace what he leaks. lbr

I’m just saying what they’ve said, her team are definitely taking leaks way more seriously, don’t forget they’ve been copyright striking nonstop & even got miss Daytona taken down. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, taco truck said:

There are other not as well known leakers, I doubt we are getting nothing

both florida kilos (who shared lyrics i think?) and 111 (who said this is the one) hinted at paradise 2015 leaking so there’s hope that it will

6 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Not to be negative but I really don’t think we’re getting anything sadly. According to BOZ, leaking california was a big mistake last year so.. I doubt we’ll get anything from ms kilos and didn’t HM and 111 say they had cease and desists for like no reason? so im not expecting anything more than scraps..

I hate to talk about insiders like they’re characters in a tv show so sorry for speculating on y’all’s thought processes x

why was it a big mistake

Just now, Future Jazz said:

both florida kilos (who shared lyrics i think?) and 111 (who said this is the one) hinted at paradise 2015 leaking so there’s hope that it will

oh lemme move a little bit now..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

one of lana’s fav songs

at least we are not leaking lanas most embrerresing songs.. thats a lie actually we literallly leaked HHMBHLM

5 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

If I’m remembering right, Lana was planning on releasing it/it was considered for multiple albums? Something like that, but she still likes the song. 

I’m just saying what they’ve said, her team are definitely taking leaks way more seriously, don’t forget they’ve been copyright striking nonstop & even got miss Daytona taken down. 

i don’t think this factor really plays in… maybe it does for songs like zodiac which objectively do have a higher chance of being released than others, but the whole thing about california being liked didn’t keep people from leaking come with me, poetry in motion, cry kill die, ave maria, pink champagne, what’s a girl to do, all of which were full-fledged songs. we’ve actually gotten more this year than in 2021 and 2022

there have been more copyright strikes for songs that had leaked and were then posted on youtube, but when it comes to leaking songs in the first place, i think the only factor that plays in is usual leaker politics (liking to tease, but wanting to keep their exclusive stuff etc)

16 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

wtf did you just got moderated for 1 day for keeping bumping old threads and i get moderated for a WEEK bacause a mod told a user to stop spamming and while the mod told this person to stop spamming i SPAMMED because i didnt see what the mod said and then I apologized because i didnt see what they told the other user and still got moderated for a week:lmao::lmao:

Do you know when 01/01/24 is?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

18 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

wtf did you just got moderated for 1 day for keeping bumping old threads and i get moderated for a WEEK bacause a mod told a user to stop spamming and while the mod told this person to stop spamming i SPAMMED because i didnt see what the mod said and then I apologized because i didnt see what they told the other user and still got moderated for a week:lmao::lmao:

01/01/2024 is also in one week :trisha4:

i’m a bit drvnk right now so it’s better fi i go to sleep, can’t wait to wale up tomorrow morning witj some new leak 

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

I’m so glad we’re all drunk. I’m switching from wine to gin and hoping paradise is on its way 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹