ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

24 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

im convinced the leakers dont have anything left to leak

i'm sure that's the case for that person that was leaking og files lol which nice don't get me wrong but slightly underwhelming for christmas

Just now, iamjocelyn said:

can at least fine china og leak to match with your girl og we got for christmas they're sisters they can't be separated 

i said the same thing.. when the mastered version leaked the other one leaked too like you can’t just leak one and not leak the other 

10 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Bae… what i do is none of your buisiness, who trying to educate you on what BRUH 🤫🤫🤫

anyway currently listening to cola and not giving AF about you:

0Zkx7yR.jpg

alright.. keep begging for those leaks though! you might score 10 sec LQ snip of a lizzy laptop demo next christmas!

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

alright.. keep begging for those leaks though! you might score 10 sec LQ snip of a lizzy laptop demo next christmas!

do you have anything we never heard before?? wanna tell us i’m desperate 

4 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Again, i couldn’t care less of whatever you say, soooo…🤫🤫

haUjdfT.jpg

3 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

i said the same thing.. when the mastered version leaked the other one leaked too like you can’t just leak one and not leak the other 

ikr its like adopting just one puppy when there's two of them you can't just take one and leave the other there hausgrande-exactly-and-i-told-her.gif

This should become an adventure thriller action movie where Lipsters are going to face batshit challenges with mega high mountains, ancient dragons, fire and lava to find Paradise 2015 and other outtakes :omfg2:

url%5D

C'mon guys, we only have more 21 pages left before @111 leaks Paradise, Dead to Me, Dark City, Zodiac, Pussy, Fine China final version and Gucci. The zip will be named 222 just cause why not...

:um4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°