ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

for 2024 we should (as a fanbase, not limited to lanaboards) get into groupbuys, look at how many shit ariana fans got by groupbuying! not a single 5 second fart recording from her is left unleaked. we could've bought la who am i AGES ago and now is probably never leaking :trisha3:

Just now, iamjocelyn said:

for 2024 we should (as a fanbase, not limited to lanaboards) get into groupbuys, look at how many shit ariana fans got by groupbuying! not a single 5 second fart recording from her is left unleaked. we could've bought la who am i AGES ago and now is probably never leaking :trisha3:

what makes you think I'm spending a cent on a song that was gotten for free and that will probably leak after a lot of begging and fighting on Lanaboards

2 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

that’s what I’ve been saying. La who am I probably isn’t good tho

On 4/10/2023 at 10:47 AM, 111 said:

i’m leaking several demos for Roses, TV In Black & White, Lucky Ones, Brooklyn Baby, Black Beauty, Art Deco on kranken files (that are significantly different and not just slightly different mixes) 

and a born to die outtake called Millionaire, an autotuned banger too :grinds:

I TOTALLY DID NOT EDIT THIS :oprah9:

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

waiting for Paradise to appear on krakenfiles :oprah3:

please stop torturing us like this😔 i sadly cried myself to the sound of roosters when i could’ve cried myself to sleep to paradise or rlly any hm & lfl outtake  😭😭😔

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

i don't ask much of leakers, but this christmas i'd like to have paradise :oprah3:

not you saying this knowing full well paradise is sitting on your hard drive (waiting to be leaked mind u) … you are sick and twisted 

fight-morning.mp4

5 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

what makes you think I'm spending a cent on a song that was gotten for free and that will probably leak after a lot of begging and fighting on Lanaboards

rita ora live or die groupbuy when :trisha3:

6 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

no sane person is spending a single cent for a stolen song

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

i don't ask much of leakers, but this christmas i'd like to have paradise :oprah3:

Well start the ball rolling by sharing something.  Jesus replied to my HBD text this morning and he said the universe gives back especially for Hands on Me by BANKS. 

7 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

i do not forgive ivory almond :aubrey:

imagine the gag of it all if paradise never existed.. and it’s just some crazy crazy AI

Then just end the fucking world before AI takes over it :oprah6: the idea of Paradise being fake is crazy and insane already, if it's really true then AI is going to destroy the fucking world and our minds :um2:

url%5D