Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

14 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I think 1hr45 ish 

She better do a long setlist, then! :oprah4:

Spoiler

Inb4 she only plays for 30 mins, since she's 1 hr late :azealia:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I really hope she sings a bit of Coachella - Woodstock in my mind a capella tho, like it's a chance

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

28 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I really hope she sings a bit of Coachella - Woodstock in my mind a capella tho, like it's a chance

Considering how many major wars there are today, it would be a great relevant moment to sing this song.

url%5D

what time Lana is on stage yall?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Why sounds she bring Taylor on stage? They have one song together, and it’s not even ‘her’ song :toofunny:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Why sounds she bring Taylor on stage? They have one song together, and it’s not even ‘her’ song :toofunny:

Well, she did bring many artists on stage on the Norman tour... And she did backing vocals for their songs :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Taylor Swift 

Sorry but i hope not cause then all the press will just be about Taylor then like this is LANA’S moment. Also logistically it wouldn’t work cause I feel like there would be a stampede 😭. Father John Misty I would love as a guest to debut Let The Light in. Plus he inspired Coachella- woodstock in my mind and shes always said her favorite live show is from him like it would make so much sense… 

34 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Sorry but i hope not cause then all the press will just be about Taylor then like this is LANA’S moment. Also logistically it wouldn’t work cause I feel like there would be a stampede 😭. Father John Misty I would love as a guest to debut Let The Light in. Plus he inspired Coachella- woodstock in my mind and shes always said her favorite live show is from him like it would make so much sense… 

i agree with you :bebe:

45 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

I also don’t trust this because it wasn’t People that said Taylor would be attending, it was US Weekly.

"Don’t forget me"

if taylor shoehorns her way into LANAS moment i will actually be annoyed. bring out some interesting artists that actually deserve the coachella spotlight like fjm, syml, even nikki lane :girlbye:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

It would be a biT iconic if Taylor’s first time on the Coachella stage was thanks to Lana :blush3:

the same way Lana’s first time on the Grammy stage was thanks to Taylor. 

Women supporting women 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It would be a biT iconic if Taylor’s first time on the Coachella stage was thanks to Lana :blush3:

the same way Lana’s first time on the Grammy stage was thanks to Taylor. 

Women supporting women 

would it be a bit iconic if this happened? yes

would people completely forget about lana? absolutely 

we need abel and that’s all :lange:

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I also don’t trust this because it wasn’t People that said Taylor would be attending, it was US Weekly.

I heard a rumour that taylor is being paid or was offered money at least- to just attend since their ticket sales are low this year. i think these rumours are just to get people buying tickets 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

would it be a bit iconic if this happened? yes

would people completely forget about lana? absolutely 

we need abel and that’s all :lange:

Pls they wouldn’t forget about Lana if Taylor came and did a couple songs on night 1 :thumb2:

tbh with as uncomfortable as Lana is on stage I wouldn’t be surprised if she went all out and had a lot of guest appearances 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Pls they wouldn’t forget about Lana if Taylor came and did a couple songs on night 1 :thumb2:

tbh with as uncomfortable as Lana is on stage I wouldn’t be surprised if she went all out and had a lot of guest appearances 

i actually disagree. i feel like the press and social media would just be about taylor and how she 'dominated the coachella stage', completely overshadowing lana

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23