Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i actually disagree. i feel like the press and social media would just be about taylor and how she 'dominated the coachella stage', completely overshadowing lana

i agree with this 

i can also picture the crowd turning not so nice if taylor did a single song then left, a lot of those fans would just be chanting taylor for the whole set I can picture it. and lana is not the medias little sweetheart like taylor is, i hope she gets her moment of it being all about her for coachella!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i actually disagree. i feel like the press and social media would just be about taylor and how she 'dominated the coachella stage', completely overshadowing lana

literally. this happened at the SUPER BOWL, at coachella it would be even worse :bebe:

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

'trusted industry source' and it’s just their magic 8 ball

I don’t hate SOTB but I think other collabs would be better. The Weeknd would be perf imagine stargirl interlude playing to lust for life :flutter: or FJM let the light in, etc.so many other options. it would be cool if she brings out multiple artists 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i agree with this 

i can also picture the crowd turning not so nice if taylor did a single song then left, a lot of those fans would just be chanting taylor for the whole set I can picture it. and lana is not the medias little sweetheart like taylor is, i hope she gets her moment of it being all about her for coachella!

I mean :bebe:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Just now, plastiscguy said:

She'll sing three born to die songs and then bring Nikki and perform their entire collab album :true:

as long as it’s not swift idrc :charli:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The person that said that Taylor would be there actually had reliable info about Coachella last year. I hope it ends up being false though because Snow on the Beach taking up a slot on the setlist doesn’t feel right. 

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

as long as it’s not swift idrc :charli:

What if Lana introduced Nikki to Taylor? I can picture it, Taylor and Nikki come on stage and the two of them sing while Lana stays still in a corner :trisha4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The way people are so anti Taylor and Lana doesn’t give af :bebe:

If Lana was worried about Taylor overshadowing her she wouldn’t bring her on stage, she knows the star power Taylor holds. 

that said, all of this over a RUMOR

Just now, plastiscguy said:

What if Lana introduced Nikki to Taylor? I can picture it, Taylor and Nikki come on stage and the two of them sing while Lana stays still in a corner :trisha4:

for free (Nikki and Taylor’s version)

"Don’t forget me"

No, but really... Her team must be aware of Let the Light In and Margaret's success, right? Why not bring FJM and Jack on stage...? It would only make sense :bebe:

Spoiler

Although, I'd prefer if she brought Tommy instead :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I mean :bebe:

do people really believe her words like she literally did say MAYBE or even YES to a lot of fan request songs during those random M&G before gigs (where she would at the end stick with her old setlist) :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

No, but really... Her team must be aware of Let the Light In and Margaret's success, right? Why not bring FJM and Jack on stage...? It would only make sense :bebe:

Hide contents

She thinks people hate the last three songs of tunnel so I don’t trust the information she’s given 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

The way people are so anti Taylor and Lana doesn’t give af :bebe:

If Lana was worried about Taylor overshadowing her she wouldn’t bring her on stage, she knows the star power Taylor holds. 

that said, all of this over a RUMOR

for free (Nikki and Taylor’s version)

HELP-

5 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

do people really believe her words like she literally did say MAYBE or even YES to a lot of fan request songs during those random M&G before gigs (where she would at the end stick with her old setlist) :deadbanana:

Tbh not really I just fear people will go for Taylor possibly being there instead of Lana, but at the end of the day it’s still Lana’s choice!

34 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Hide contents

baby this the same woman who had every single artist featured on tunnel in the same venue as her on the same day (BST london 2023) and chose not to bring a single one of them out during her set 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

41 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

HELP I'M FUCKING LAUGHING 🤣😭😭

8 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

When we get Joan Baez again :horror:

What's wrong with Joan Baez?

url%5D