Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Hiii...this is my first post since the release of Ocean Blvd. But I just wanted to share my excitement for this performance. I am going to the second weekend and it will be my very first time in LA - can't wait to feel all the vibes. 

Really hoping she changes up the setlist considering how huge Coachella is. I would love if she got rid of the dancers but I don't see that happening so I'll just pretend they're not there. I had a dream last night actually that Stevie Nicks joined her on stage and I would literally transcend if that were to happen. 

20240409-172019.jpg

20240409-172243.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

That’s literally insane :um4:

So what, she’ll be done at like 1AM Cali time??  Is it normal for artists to start this late?? 

thank god I’m on the east coast so it starts at 8PM for me because there’s no way I’d be staying up for it 

jk I’m dumb and it starts at 2am

"Don’t forget me"

This means she could have an 1hr 40min set if she starts on time and goes until curfew at 1am! It definitely starts late (crying in 2:20-4am EST) but she’s actually starting earlier than Saturday’s headliner as Tyler, the Creator doesn’t begin until 11:40pm. This is pretty standard for Coachella x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

So what, she’ll be done at like 1AM Cali time??  Is it normal for artists to start this late?? 

thank god I’m on the east coast so it starts at 8PM for me because there’s no way I’d be staying up for it 

its the opposite for the east coast :bebe: its 2am :trisha: idk if imma be able to watch this live w y'all thats late.... 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

its the opposite for the east coast :bebe: its 2am :trisha: idk if imma be able to watch this live w y'all thats late.... 

oh you’re right I’m dumb. I’m so used to taking away 3 hours, not adding 3 hours 

yeah I’ll wake up and watch it 

"Don’t forget me"

a sweet 8:20 am for me…. gonna be an interesting tonal shift for sure to watch this early on a Sat morning with a cup of coffee, I love it

The way I’ll probably set an alarm for 1:55am and watch it :tiffany2:

she better debut a single

"Don’t forget me"

39 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

jk I’m dumb and it starts at 2am

this is sending me I’m sorry :eartha:

sgopYhV.gif