Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

16 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

that resulted on the actual A&W lyrics, she wouldn’t call God a charlatan and be a christian :adele:

I mean if we’re going by that logic a Christian person wouldn’t really sing “God’s dead, I said ”Baby that’s alright with me” or ”Me and God we don’t get along”. 

As there are no official lyrics for A&W available we do not know for sure as different sites put different lyrics but you can clearly hear “God’s a charlatan” imo. Also you can believe in God, wear a cross etc without being a Christian. I think she could be Agnostic, but we really don’t know. And it doesn’t really matter. Hope you have a good day :wub:

4 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I mean if we’re going by that logic a Christian person wouldn’t really sing “God’s dead, I said ”Baby that’s alright with me” or ”Me and God we don’t get along”. 

As there are no official lyrics for A&W available we do not know for sure as different sites put different lyrics but you can clearly hear “God’s a charlatan” imo. Also you can believe in God, wear a cross etc without being a Christian. I think she could be Agnostic, but we really don’t know. And it doesn’t really matter. Hope you have a good day :wub:

Ya she clearly has a complicated relationship with god/religion. I’m unsure why that person would say she can’t be a Christian and say that lol:toofunny: it’s a very narrow viewpoint.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

and that’s why she doesn’t sing gods and monsters anymore and even took the song off of spotify in 2019 for some time :adele:

but anyways, she is clearly a christian since she goes to church regularly and even made an interlude with her pastor. we’re really off topic and i wanna say sorry to the mods :smile: hope u have an awesome day too!! enjoy lanachella 

7 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

This!

28 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

dear coachella people are u doing barricade? are u going to survive that long? are u going to survive uzi peso pluma and that heat?!

i’m actually so scared. i don’t do well in large crowds nor in humidity. i fear i will pass out before lana even hits the stage but i am so fucking determined to be front row for this show. i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it 

1 hour ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

5-B57-EB91-BE49-49-FC-920-F-84-CF2-C27-D

Lol is this real? If so, love it.

Feels like she is teasing Lasso too, what if we get a new song performed....

the SNL shade oh my fucking god that wasn’t on my 2024 lana bingo card :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like given her track record with sound checks there’s still a chance none of those 5 songs are on the set list so IDFK at this point 

yeah cause where TF is For K Pt. 2 :noparty:

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ya she clearly has a complicated relationship with god/religion. I’m unsure why that person would say she can’t be a Christian and say that lol:toofunny: it’s a very narrow viewpoint.

Exactly! It’s her art/expression it doesn’t have to mean anything in particular

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

i’m actually so scared. i don’t do well in large crowds nor in humidity. i fear i will pass out before lana even hits the stage but i am so fucking determined to be front row for this show. i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it 

obviously you can ignore my thoughts on this matter if you want but as someone who was in a similar situation for lolla last year and feels the same about humidity/crowds it's simply not worth the stress i'm afraid 😭 i completelyyyy understand wanting to be up front but you will still have a wonderful time anywhere <3 i've decided to save the camping & waiting for her own shows...it's just not doable for me personally at festivals. 

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Do we know how long Lana’s set will be? 

i would guess around 90 minutes but curfew will run until 1am so if she's late no time after that after the frank ocean disaster 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23